Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SrfrGirl
Stats: Goal: 125 lbs.
WOE: Stillman's & Zero Carb
Start Date: 5/20/12 restart 12/23/12
These are the eggs I bought. I hate cooking and peeling them so these are great for me.

http://newmexicodietitian.files.word...oiled-eggs.jpg

Last edited by SrfrGirl; 01-03-2013 at 06:04 PM..
SrfrGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops View Post
I lost weight from eating a little ro-tel. I used a small can in 2 pounds of ground beef, so I really only had a little bit of the chilis and tomatoes. Anyway, on to DAY 4...
day 1... -4 lbs
day 2... -1.2 lbs
day 3... -0.6 lbs

How is everyone else doing?

Ashely~ Welcome! I just started, too.
Awesome job so far. I love the first weeks weight loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud5t View Post
Hi everyone!

First "official" weekly weigh-in and I lost 6.6 lbs!

Menu yesterday:
mid-morning - 4 oz chicken and 1 c buillon
mid-afternoon - 2 oz meatloaf burger
late dinner - 3 oz shrimp
snack - 2 oz chicken and sugar-free Jell-O

I've been trying to finish this post for hours, so I better hit submit before my computer bursts into flames.
Great week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
{{{{{{{{{{{Bratty}}}}}}}}}}

Just did MS update and my laptop was revolting, the Vista theme was missing! That took a twenty minute Google to fix. Aaarg.
I just updated to windows 8. What a nightmare the first few days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
I am planning to make fat free paneer cheese tomorrow after work. Organic fat free milk and lemon juice. I have the cheesecloth and tea towels. I feel like this is the only way I will truly know cheese is fat free and Stillmans legal. I'm a little nervous, never made cheese before. I will let you know how it turns out. The BF is going to help me.
You will have to let me know how that turns out. I have been wanting to make some for a long time.
Quote:
Kind of off topic, but did you know that a large group of baboons is called a "congress"? ..
very fitting!
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rosebud5t
Stats: 188.6/174.8/140
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: October 2013
Hi everyone!

It's been "one of the days" but no real complaining here. As far as the diet, I had one pretty unavoidable cheat. Long story short, I had what I think was a low blood sugar incident this morning and almost passed out! Unfortunately, I was in a different building and didn't have my food with me there. A coworker had a slim-fast snack bar, and it was either that or a regular breakfast bar. I figured if I have to have evil carbs, I better choose the lower cal/fat choice.

After all that, I ended up working 3 extra hours tonight, finally have a minute to enter my food intake toda, and still have only had 420 calories! It's almost bedtime, but I think I'll have a snack. I'm praying that stupid bar didn't slow me down too much. Sounds like I need to get some talapia!!!

Okay, I hope to catch up with everyone a little better, but it's night night time for this tired girl!!!
Rosebud5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Bratty!
I will, dearheart! I slacked out today due to work!

I will report!

How are you doing? Menu today if you want to post?

Rosebud: Are you ok???? Love u honey. Don't worry about the bar. You do what you have too. We are all here to support you.

Last edited by SrfrGirl; 01-03-2013 at 06:46 PM..
Old 01-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Hoops
Stats: 5'9"
I think no loss today has to do with a monthly visitor. Yep, started late this morning. I was feeling kind of big chested. Sorry, maybe too much info?

Shreem~ Maintaining your goal weight is awesome! How long have you been at goal? Did you get there primarily following Stillman's QWL?

SrfrGirl~ Your friend was so sweet buying you a salad. I am curious about the Boston Market answer. I don't care for turkey, however it is not like we have a bunch of choices. I know I will be on Stillman's for a while, so may as well have options.

Rosebud~ I am glad your co-worker had anything for you to eat. Glad you're feeling better.

What fast food or chain take-out restaurants are good choices when in a pinch? El Pollo Loco cuts the chicken in view, throws it on the huge grill, and puts it in packages straight from the grill. The problem is skin, but that can be removed. What do you all think? What other places and what items do you know are Stillman's friendly?

Last edited by Hoops; 01-03-2013 at 07:13 PM..
Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Hoops you are a seasoned Stillmanite, I know, specializing in rotation. Thank you.
I have enjoyed your many past posts.

My friend is a sweetheart for sure. But she trusts doctors that did her bariatric surgery, and is therefore believing the medical system. The bariatric snacks and meals are candy bars and shakes. I checked the carbs- higher than I would ever eat! She gained her weight back because it's hard for her to eat without "veg & bread to make it go down easy because of digestive problems" I'm working on that with her. Last night her husband ordered thin crust pizza and that was ok in her diet book. I told her I wouldn't do that. Her husband is the culprit. He is a carb fiend. She would do great on Atkins, low carb or Stillmans.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #37
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Pschnz
Stats: 218/140
WOE: Low Carb/Glycemic or the Stillman plan works best.
Start Date: Off and On
Hello everyone!

Happy to join you at the "Stillman's Weigh Skinny New Year" area. This diet has always worked for me in the past, so much so that whenever I left it, I felt I could always return. Trouble is I would linger in the eat anything/eat whenever world and delay the return. I LOVE food! However, the first week is the most difficult and I feel better as each week passes. Usually the longest I've been strict was for 4 weeks and then need to do the Stillman maintenance. However, I now need to lose more than 20+ pounds (more like 90). This won't be as easy since I have joined an active organization that has various sub activities like a movie club, book club, luncheon meetings....you get the idea, plus dating....so many temptations. Wishing you all the best in each of your goals as we leave those fat accumulating holiday treats!

Pschnz
Pschnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:32 AM   #38
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I'm baaaack! I got in about 10 last night - 8 hour drive. My plan was to have some on plan days to offset the off plan food I was eating over the holidays. But because dd and family were moving house, and things got crazy with the closing date being changed after the uhaul was packed, I never did get an on plan day. So, needles to say, I've gained a lot! I'm not sure how much, but a lot. I am going to wait until Tuesday to weigh because that is my usual weigh in day and by then perhaps the damage won't be so bad. I'm looking forward to feeling good again! I'm exhausted still this morning. I was going to walk to the office and still may in a bit. But it is more likely that I will putter around the house and go in tomorrow to do what I need to do. It feels like it would be nice to just relax today!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
TGIF!

No loss this AM...but went out with daughter & her fiance last night...their last night in Florida before heading back to grad school in Nebraska. I ate Atkins-legal foods but of course was probably too much veggies and definitely too much calories to get a loss. Should be able to do better over next few days since there will be no company to entertain (it is so much easier to stay on the losing track when all meals are at home for a few days. I can just eat my same-old-same-old chicken & turkey. Boring, but the scale usually is very good when I eat boring.

Hoops, I will be trying to lose 50 this year - that would get me right where I want to be. It's tough going, and very slow for me though...some of my meds actually have "weight gain" as common side effects. And my doc strongly urges calcium consumption via dairy to help keep my bones strong (again, nasty side effects of meds put me at high risk for osteoporosis.) So I'm eating zero fat Greek yogurt daily for the calcium. I'm sure that slows me down some, but don't want broken bones! Meds to fix one thing, break another! I'll get there, though: just call me the little engine that could Really, even with the side effects, I CAN lose 50 lbs. in a year...that's only a lb. a week average...I can do it!

Shreem Maintaining is EXCELLENT! And good for you swimming every day. My husband swims 6 days a week and swears by it for "whole body" wellness. Wish I could swim, but with the COPD, I have to be on supplemental oxygen when I exercise: while it's easy to use my oxygen concentrator while doing an exercise bike or treadmill...unfortunately , I can't take the machinery in a pool!

Srfrgirl: The recipes on your blog sound delicious...I will be trying some. In Florida, it's all about the fish, right? ...love the grouper, love the Gulf shrimp. Every restaurant has grilled fish on the menu so it is a great place to low-carb diet, IMO. And the servers all seem to be very familiar with Atkins-style eating so no one even blinks an eye when I order no bread-no starchy vegs, skip the rice, etc.

Hi Mim, sounds like a crazy holiday with the move. Having moved twice this year, I know how exhausting & stressful that whole process can be, even if everything goes "smooth" it's still a big deal. Good to be home, I'm sure! Good idea to stay home & allow a peaceful transition back to regular life...hit the ground running tomorrow. Your gain will come off before you know it.

Hey Rosebud, almost passing out is scary (speaking from experience, here...that was one of my clues that something was seriously wrong with my health. I DID pass out, twice. Turns out mine was from lack of oxygen, though.) If your calories for the day were that low at the end of the day, well that could be it, too. Could be you were just way too low on fuel that morning. Good for you taking the low fat option, even if it has carbs...better to have something in you! I think a big part of our weight loss battle is learning to make good choices...and when the choices aren't good, learning to make the best choice of the available options, and then getting on with it. Good for you, getting through the day and still scoring a diet-day

Hello to CC, Mork, & Bratty...hope your first week of 2013 has gone well!

to Pschnz! Pschnz, my suggestion would be to cycle Stillmans/Atkins...when you have no activities going on and total control of your food intake, eat really clean Stillmans. When you have social obligations, dates, etc...go for the lowest calorie Atkins-legal options...so in restaurants, salads with grilled chicken or fish (get the dressing on the side, and use sparingly) It can be done...you'll lose on the Stillman's days, maybe maintain on the Atkins days...but the long trend will be losing ;-)

RE-START date 3/06/2012

-65 lbs. Club for 2012 Re-start! Now at lowest weight in 8 years. Down 75 lbs. from all-time highest weight.

2013 losses= -5

Last edited by catne; 01-04-2013 at 06:51 AM..
catne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #40
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Pschnz
Stats: 218/140
WOE: Low Carb/Glycemic or the Stillman plan works best.
Start Date: Off and On
Thank you for the welcome and suggestions. I feel that I need to also think differently about food instead of depending on my body's reaction to depending on what I eat. There are so many "hidden triggers" to food and food that is served vs the calm built in control of calming, weight decreasing of a clean Stillman menu. Meantime, I am looking forward to the lamb chops (small) for today! Pschnz
Pschnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:24 PM   #41
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
funny siggies from another forum:

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

The two most common elements in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
-Frank Zappa-

Do you like handcuffs? - Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada

"You can’t think your way into acting positively, but you can act your way into thinking positively." -- Nido Qubein

"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back." -- Maya Angelou
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pschnz View Post
Thank you for the welcome and suggestions. I feel that I need to also think differently about food instead of depending on my body's reaction to depending on what I eat. There are so many "hidden triggers" to food and food that is served vs the calm built in control of calming, weight decreasing of a clean Stillman menu. Meantime, I am looking forward to the lamb chops (small) for today! Pschnz
Welcome!!

CC-

Last edited by SrfrGirl; 01-04-2013 at 01:47 PM..
Old 01-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #43
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Pschnz~ You're here now, ready to begin. Luncheons and dating on Stillman's is difficult, no doubt! Is is hard to order up a steak or grilled chicken when sides are almost the staple, especially when it is dating someone new! Luncheons, the same, or even worse is when the food is already prepared like a potluck style. I know you can bring your own dish to potlucks. Those it is easier to just flat out say, not on my strict diet. You can do it though! Cathy gave some great cycling advice.

SrfrGirl~ Your friend ultimately has to choose what works best for her. She's fortunate to have you as a truly supportive friend. Others may think they are helping, too. It is a tough.

Mim~ Doesn't it blow your mind how quickly weight can pile on? It always does me. Even if I wasn't previously dieting, I just seem to gain weight so easily. If I put off a diet for 3 days, I can be 2 pounds heavier sometimes. Craziness!

Little Engine that Could AKA Cathy~ With all the weight gain meds, setting a goal for a 50 pound loss is awesome! What we can control is what we do eat, and it sounds like you have a great, boring plan. I do great with boring, especially when I work long days, come home ready for a quick dinner. No fuss! Great advice you gave about cycling Atkins and Stillmans.

CCGirl~ Thanks for the giggles and smiles. Love it! I love to laugh. In my classroom sometimes I just tell silly jokes for myself. My students think I am crazy.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
funny siggies from another forum:

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

The two most common elements in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
-Frank Zappa-

Do you like handcuffs? - Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada

"You can’t think your way into acting positively, but you can act your way into thinking positively." -- Nido Qubein

"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back." -- Maya Angelou
Old 01-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OMG, I don't think I mentioned...

1. I did moved the elliptical and treadmill yesterday. There is still room at the dinning table to seat 4 instead of 6 and the family room I moved around and it looks much better. So, now I can use my equipment and watch TV. I enjoy Biggest Loser, the Bachelor, Modern Family, Revenge, and basketball. Who would've thunk it.

2. I am down another pound! Yea!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
ugh! My reply post got eaten!

It is nice to see the board so active again. It will definitely make it easier to check in and be accountable for what I stuff in my mouth.

I am already feeling less bloated. I love it. I am only weighing in once a week so I will not know anything until Wednesday.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #47
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

I have officially done nothing today! I unloaded my car and put some things away. I took a long soaking bath. I took a proper nap in bed! And I've been on plan! I am very hungry - I'm looking forward to that going away in a few days. I'm going to have some eggs in a moment - I don't think I'll sleep without eating a bit - did I mention that I'm hungry? I am thinking that I'll walk to the office tomorrow if I start getting some energy back. I love how I feel when I'm on plan. The way i feel right now is not so great. But soon......!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #48
Senior LCF Member

Hoops congrats on another lb. gone forever!And, about the friend and dating stuff you are so right! I hope Pschnz doesn't fall in love with a Vegan though on her dating adventure! Oh the cooking two separate meals would take so much time she would have to convert him.

Pschnz: really just kidding about you falling in love with a vegan. I did it, hey. Took years to convince him to eat real food. Have fun! Report back to us about dating, the food, etc.! Let me live vicariously through you.

Mim! Great to see you and feeling so good on plan! You are always an inspiration to me.

Bratty! Glad you are doing great! I love that unbloated feeling!

Cathy: Hi! How's it going in the Sunshine State? Any new cool recipes to share?

Remember that girl that ate turkey patties every day,no sauces, no spices, I think her name was Erin. I was thinking about her today. I hope she's doing well. I think she's so thin she's not doing Stillman's anymore.

I had:
B-hardboild eggs with Tabasco, cottage cheese
L-turkey meatballs with low carb tomato sauce, a little parm cheese
D-making halibut, searing it, then adding fat free feta, parsley, garlic and cooking it all. Not sure how this will turn out.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:23 PM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SrfrGirl~ Yummy! I would love to find fat free feta cheese.

Mim~ A day of nothing is fabulous! I know you're fighting the hungry feeling, and you've done so well today staying on plan! Yea!!!

Everyone is doing so well. I am so proud of you all. I know this is a long journey of losing the weight and then keeping it off, and I chose to get on Stillman's QWL to get it off as quickly as possible. I absolutely believe in this plan. We will be successful, even as life throws us curve balls along the way.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #50
Senior LCF Member

Hoops!

The fish turned out amazing. It tasted like a Greek salad but without the veg and with fish.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

[QUOTE=SrfrGirl;16172397]Hoops!

The fish turned out amazing. It tasted like a Greek salad but without the veg and with fish.[/QUOTE

The Greek fish sounds good...

My favorite way to make tilapia:

Sear it in olive-oil-Pam sprayed pan, then sprinkle the filets with low-sodium soy sauce, a few drops of lemon juice, a dash of garlic powder and liberal sprinklings of powdered ginger. Ends up with an Asian flair without adding too many carbs. (the pan scrapings are delicious...my hubby always "cleans" the pan for me after this recipe, lol.)

Cooking up lots of turkey burgers & chicken burgers tomorrow, will freeze some of the cooked burgers so I have "fast food" for future meals. Now that my company is gone, going boring, boring, boring for a few days to lose a few before the next round of visitors arrive. Jan-March is going to be a challenge...all my adult kids are visiting (they all live North, so LOVE visiting mama in Florida in the winter.)
Old 01-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #52
Senior LCF Member

[quote=catne;16172421]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrfrGirl View Post
Hoops!

The fish turned out amazing. It tasted like a Greek salad but without the veg and with fish.[/QUOTE

The Greek fish sounds good...

My favorite way to make tilapia:

Sear it in olive-oil-Pam sprayed pan, then sprinkle the filets with low-sodium soy sauce, a few drops of lemon juice, a dash of garlic powder and liberal sprinklings of powdered ginger. Ends up with an Asian flair without adding too many carbs. (the pan scrapings are delicious...my hubby always "cleans" the pan for me after this recipe, lol.)

Cooking up lots of turkey burgers & chicken burgers tomorrow, will freeze some of the cooked burgers so I have "fast food" for future meals. Now that my company is gone, going boring, boring, boring for a few days to lose a few before the next round of visitors arrive. Jan-March is going to be a challenge...all my adult kids are visiting (they all live North, so LOVE visiting mama in Florida in the winter.)
Thanks for the fish recipe! What shall we call it? I love Asian flair!
Enjoy the kids visits.
the turkey and chick patty freeze is such a great idea!
Note to self-must cook and freeze more for days I don't want to cook.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:56 PM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I love a Greek salad! Please share how you made this. I would love to try it.

I haven't eaten any eggs or fish yet. When I was a kid, I didn't like meat, eggs, turkey, fish, or anything with a bone left in it. I'd eat a little bit of pork, chicken, and shellfish. I pretty much lived off cheese. I love cheese and salt.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Hi Hoops:

Halibut, searing it, lower heat, then adding fat free feta, parsley, garlic, a couple black olives, to the pan for a minute.

It was Great!

Oh, BTW, I hate bones in fish and make sure the fish I get don't have them. I totally understand.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #55
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Next time I go shopping, I will look for the fat free feta and grab some halibut to try it. Sounds good. Thank you for sharing!
Old 01-05-2013, 05:12 AM   #56
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! I must have gotten up 5 times last night to pee! I was extremely bloated - a feeling that has pretty much gone away today. I know I've gained, but this morning it feels like a more reasonable gain. I'm anxious to weigh on Tuesday and then start charting my weight again.

I bought a gel foam mattress topper and slept on it for the first time last night. Let me just say - wonderful! I woke up with no aches and pains this morning! Now if I could only get some energy!

I love all the recipe sharing. I stay pretty simple - I live alone. But I am always on the lookout for things I can serve friends when they come over - something more than plain turkey or chicken!
Old 01-05-2013, 05:49 AM   #57
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Ahh the best made plans!........I was going to walk to the office this morning, but when I looked in my freezer I found nothing! So I'll drive and then go to the store. I want to start exercising - thought I would do some yesterday but just didn't have enough energy. Hopefully this afternoon I'll be able to do a bit.

For those who are new and don't know - I have MS. It is in remission and generally is not a big issue for me, but there are things I can't do and between the expected fatigue of the last two weeks, capped off by building dressers and then leaving at 2 pm for an 8 hour drive on Thursday, and general MS fatigue, I'm laying low!
Old 01-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #58
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Take care of yourself, Mim!

I find that at age 71, although I'm generally healthy, I don't have the stamina that I did at 35 (although in my head, I'm still 35

I strayed from Stillman for a few weeks to experiment with more fat.

I have had chronic constipation my entire life, and I normally eat very low carb--which is a low residue diet, and makes my constipation worse.

My GI doesn't have much to suggest (beyond daily Miralax) because he says there's nothing wrong with me; this is just how my body works.

I decided to try to keep my calories low but eat higher fat to see if that would help. Not only didn't it help but I just feel much, much better eating with lower fat.

Right now, I'm being more strict with limiting fat (more classic Stillman), but after this 'correction' week, I hope to maintain with adding just a little fat to my basic, low-carb diet.
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:36 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member

Happy Saturday!

Good morning all! I enjoyed catching up on all the posts this morning. Yesterday was a crazy day and I wasn't able to get on like I thought. Definitely big thanks for the recipe sharing! I'll be getting some talapia at the store today and will definitely try the Asian flair method!

Mim~. I definitely understand the fatigue and how you can get times of energy to do projects (dresser building) then be completely wiped out! I'm still trying to learn how to find that balance. I LOVE how this seems to keep the extra bloating and fluids away though! It took me about 4-5 days to not feel so hungry.

Pschnz~. Welcome! It sounds like you have many enjoyable things to keep yourself busy! I have a hard time not making social events into food events, I'm sure we'll get some great ideas from this group!

BrattyS~. Hi! I'm going to a once a week weigh in also (maybe a mid-week peek). I think seeing tiny movement is a little unmotivating, I'd rather see the bigger number.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement!!! I had a very challenging food day yesterday, but have to be accountable....
B - In the morning I was good and passed up Panera breakfast that was provided at work. I had 2oz of chicken instead.
L- I went to lunch for a coworkers bday to a little place with a limited menu. I had 2 eggs over medium and a ham steak that was about 3 oz.
D- This is where it all went to hell. Ugh. Long story short, I ended up going out with friends and staying WAY longer than intended. The end result.. 4 whiskey and lime, 6 naked chicken wings with a tiny bit of ranch, 5 breaded mushrooms.

I tallied this morning and ended up at approx 1350 cals for yesterday... And of course many of them were bad cals. Today is a new day!!!!! I have a few errands and projects to do to get me moving a little bit. I think I'll have an all fish day and drink a gallon of water, see if can undo a bit of yesterday! Any other suggestions? I'm totally open!!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 07:41 AM   #60
Senior LCF Member

Weigh-in

Oh.... And I'm switching to Friday for my official weigh day because I'll be out of town for work the next three mon-thurs.

Yesterday = 167.2. That's -7.2 since starting. I'm super happy with that!!!!!!