Chicken Vegetable Soup
Recipe By :Darnitol
Categories : Soups
6 cups Water
7 teaspoons chicken bullion -- (or 7 cubes)
1 teaspoon Parsley
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Oregano
2 cups cabbage -- cut in strands
3/4 cup celery -- chopped
2/3 cup mushroom -- chopped
1/2 cup broccoli -- chopped
1/2 cup string beans -- chopped
1/3 cup white onion -- chopped
1/3 cup zucchini -- chopped
2 1/2 pounds chicken -- breast filets
- Chop all of the vegetables.
- Fill a small pot with water and get it to a rolling boil. Drop
chicken breasts for five minutes, then remove, drain, and cool
- Fill a large pot with 6 cups of water and boil. Once a rolling
reached, set heat to medium-low.
- While waiting for the water to boil, stir in all of your spices.
until the bullion is dissolved.
- Put in all of the vegetables EXCEPT the cabbage.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cabbage "noodles" and chicken.
- Cover and immer for 15 more minutes.
1901 Calories (kcal);
129g Total Fat; (61% calories from fat); 150g Protein; 30g Carbohydrate;
746mg Cholesterol; 1277mg Sodium