Flaxseed Fried Chicken
Recipe By: Tony
1/3 cup flaxseed
Chicken Breast cutlet
1. Put oil in the pot you fry your chicken in and set it aside ,on the
stove if you prefer.
2. Put the chicken in a bowl and season the chicken to taste.
3. In a seperate bowl scramble the egg.
4. Add the egg to the chicken.
5. Take the 1/3 cup of Flaxseeds and grind it to make the flaxseed meal.
6. Add the Flaxseed meal to the chicken and egg mixture.
7. Mix well.
8. Heat oil before you start putting the chicken in to fry.
9. fry chicken till it is done (make sure it is done).
A. chicken breast cutlet shouldnt take that long to cook if it is
thinnly sliced (try cutting it thinner).
B. My personal seasoning consists of Dijon mustard about two
tablespoonsful Sazon, 1-2 packages pepper, onion powder, Dry basil
Lawry's Season Salt (but only sometimes).
C. I use Olive oil and I use enough to cover to somewhat deep fry
D. The use of the flaxseedmeal depends on how much chicken you are
preparing and how crispy you want your chicken to be the less flaxseed
meal the less crispy.
This taste like fried chicken absorbs the seasoning well and gives it a
crunchy texture. I serve this with brocolli and a herb and butter sauce.
NOTES : No counts provided
|hit Ctrl-P to print this recipe
|hit Ctrl-D to bookmark this recipe