Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
1/4 cup splenda
1/4 cup erythritol
3 packets Pure stevia
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup Trader Joe's almond meal
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 TB dark cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 pieces (30 g) Theo 86% dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sweeteners until smooth.
3. Add in vanilla extract and egg.
4. Add in baking soda and salt.
5. Melt Theo chocolate in microwave for 1 minute, stir, then microwave at 10 sec intervals until melted. Add to mixture and blend well.
5. Add in flours and blend well. If dough is too dry, add a TB of water.
6. Put dough into a cookie press. Use a cold, non-greased cookie sheet (silpat and parchment will not work.) Hold press flush with sheet, and depress plunger. Lift press away; you should have a cookie in the appropriate shape.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. If you bake too long they will dry out.
8. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then carefully transfer to cooling rack to fully dry/solidify, about 2 hours.
Serving Size: 52 cookies
How To Prepare:
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known:
Calories: 41.7 Total Fat: 3.4 g Cholesterol: 8.3 mg Sodium: 25.0 mg Total Carbs: 1.1 g Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g Protein: 1.5 g