Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
3- 8 ounce packages of Philly Cream Cheese
25-30 Splenda Packets or equivalent sugar-substitute
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
3 whole eggs
1 cup sour cream
How To Prepare:
Preheat Oven To 375 Degrees F
1. Soften cream cheese in a large bowl.
2. With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese ALONE until creamy and of an even consistency.
3. Add sugar, vanilla and sour cream and blend until incorporated.
4. *Important* Add eggs ONE at a time and blend after each until incorporated into batter.
5. Spray a 9 or 10 inch glass pie pan with Pam to prevent sticking.
6.Add Batter to pie pan.
7. *Important, but not necessary* Place first pan in a larger pan filled with water. This prevents the cheesecake from cracking and keeps it moist inside.
8. Place both pans in oven for 45 minutes or until somewhat firm in the center.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known:
I'd say about 5, maybe less depending on sugar substitute you used.