Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1 Whole Egg
1 Ounce of Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream
1/2 Tsp of Oregano
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp of Atkins Bake Mix
3 Tbsp Parmesan (powdered is cool too)
1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar
1/3 Cup Shredded Mozarella
2 Tbsp of Salsa
**Any Low-Carb Toppings*
Ground Beef (cooked)
How To Prepare:
1. Soften Cream Cheese in the microwave.
2. Mix cream cheese and Egg until incorporated.
3. Add Heavy Cream, Spices, Parmesan Cheese and Bake Mix
5. Spray a 8x8 square or round glass baking dish with Pam.
6. Coat the bottom of the dish with the Cheddar Cheese.
7. Pour Egg mixture over the Cheddar Cheese and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
8. Remove from oven and spread Salsa as the first layer.
9. Cover with Mozarella cheese and whatever toppings you want.
10. Place back in the oven on BROIL as long as it takes to melt the Mozarella.
Number of Servings:
1 to 2
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: