Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
4 cups grated Cauliflower
28 oz tin Tomatilloes
2 cups chopped Bell Peppers *
* I used orange and yellow peppers but you might try including a bit of red pepper too
1 cup chopped Onion
1 cup Bean Sprouts
1 cup sliced black Olives
3 tins pink Salmon [7.5 oz tins]
1 TBS Butter for frying
How To Prepare:
- Drain Salmon and remove bones.
- Melt Butter in large frying pan.
- Fry Cauliflower on medium-high heat for 15 minutes.
- Dice Tomatilloes and add to Cauliflower and simmer 10 minutes.
- In another pan, fry peppers and onions while Tomatilloes and Cauliflower simmer.
- Add Salmon and Pepper mixture to Cauliflower and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add olives and Bean Sprouts and cover for 10 minutes.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: