Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1 TBSP butter for frying
350 grams extra firm tofu
350 grams chicken thighs [boneless]
1 red bell pepper
1 portabella mushroom
1/2 tsp fresh minced garlic
2 TBSP BBQ sauce
1 tsp black bean sauce
350 grams bean sprouts
5 TBSP ground almond
How To Prepare:
- Cut tofu, chicken, peppers and mushroom into bite sized pieces
- Combine in pan with garlic, BBQ sauce and black bean sauce
- Fry on high until chicken is cooked
- Add sprouts and almonds and turn to medium heat and cover
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stir a couple times
NOTE: My carb count is based on a commercial BBQ sauce and can be lowered by using a low carb BBQ sauce instead
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: