Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
8 egg whites
1 tsp cream of tartar
3/4 cup ground almonds
1 cup spenda
How To Prepare:
- Combine egg and tartar and whip to very stiff peaks
- Combine sweetener and almonds
- Gently sprinkle 1/4 of almonds over egg white and gently fold
- Repeat 3 more times until everything is combined
- Pour into ungreased tube pan and cut gently through batter with knife to remove any air pockets
- Bake at 375F for 20-35 minutes
- Turn upside down to cool
- Cool completely before trying to remove
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: