Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
4 brown and serve weiners
4oz grated colby cheese
1/4 cup cream cheese
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup reduced carb flour
green onion if desired
How To Prepare:
pre heat oven to 400
* grease 12x12x2" baking dish
* cut up onions and weiners on bottom of buttered pan
* in blender or with strong hand or mixer, blend all remaining ingredients
* pour in pan over onions and weiners
* cook for 22 min in center of oven
Number of Servings:
6 to 8
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known:
2 to 4 depending on serving size, 6 to 8 if using regular flour