Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
3 oz butter
6 dessert-spoons splenda
10 pieces sugar free chocolate (chopped)
4 oz Soya Flour
2 oz Toasted ground almonds
2 x 7inch round buttered tins
with push up bottoms.
How To Prepare:
1. Cream the butter and Splenda until fluffy.
2. Add other ingredients and form a paste.
3. Divide in half and press each portion into your buttered tins. Smooth down.
4. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes at 180 degrees C.
5. Whilst warm, cut each round into 8. Leave in tin to cool a little.
6. Transfer to wire rack carefully!