Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1/2 cup Atkins pancake mix
1/4 cup Atkins Bake mix
3/4 cup pumpkin
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
8 oz. cream cheese
1 pt. whipping cream
1/2 cup Splenda
1/2 tsp. Sugar Twin Brown sugar (opt)
extra cinnamon (opt)
1/4 cup chopped pecans (opt)
How To Prepare:
1. Heat oven to 375. Line jelly roll pan, with aluminum foil; grease well.
2. Beat eggs on high about 2 min. or until very thick and lemon colored. Beat in pumpkin until well mixed. Already have the Pancake mix, Bake mix and spices combined. Gradually add the pancake mix and the Bake mix to mixture on low speed; continue beating 1 min. Spread onto pan.
2. Bake 8 to 12 min. or until cake springs back when touched lightly. Immediately turn pan over onto towel that has been sprinkled with splenda. Carefully remove foil. Now roll the towel up from narrow end. Cool for 30 min.
4. Beat cream cheese and sugar in med. bowl on high until smooth. (I LOVE cinnamon so I add more to this) Gradually add whipping cream; beat until stiff. Stir in 2 tbl. of pecans(opt)
5. Unroll cake and remove towel. Spread two-thirds cream cheese mixture over cake; roll up. Spread reamining cream cheese mixture over outside of cake. Sprinkle with remaining 2 TBL pecans. Store covered with Saran wrap in fridge.
Number of Servings:
around 15 slices
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known:
Would you recommend the product? Yes |
Price you paid?: None indicated
| Rating: 9
Positive aspects of the product (pros):
Great taste, very festive-looking, and a change from cheesecakes and jello desserts!
Cream filling was too fluffy and didn't hold up well
I loved this recipe and would make it again... only change is that I would reduce or eliminate the heavy cream in the filling. The consistency I ended up was almost cool-whip-like, which was too light to hold up to the rolling action. I needed something more dense for the filling, like a peanut-butter consistency. Still, the taste was wonderful. This would make a really pretty dessert for a holiday meal.
Powered by: Reviewpost Copyright 2009 All Enthusiast, Inc.
Featured Low Carb Products!
Please support our sponsor by purchasing your low carb foods at
Netrition.com to ensure that we can continue to provide this
service for FREE!