Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
4 small zucchini
2 tbsp olive oil
3 clove garlic, pressed
1 (14.50 ounces) can diced tomatoes
1 tsp oregano
1 lb italian sausage, cooked
fresh basil, torn
1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
How To Prepare:
1. Slice clean, unpeeled zucchini into ribbons, using a vegetable peeler, and turning the zucchini as you go.
2. Warm 1 TBSP olive oil in a saucepan, on medium heat.
3. Saute the garlic briefly, and add tomatoes and oregano.
4. Simmer uncovered for a few minutes.
5. Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet.
6. Add the zucchini.
7. Stir for several minutes, until zucchini is soft.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste, then mix in the sauce.
9. Add the sausage, stir well.
10. Stir in basil, and transfer to a serving dish.
11. Top with parmesan cheese.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: