Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
How To Prepare:
1) Cut cauliflower into flowerettes(may use frozen)
2) Mix mayo with garlic powder, parm cheese and half of the cheddar cheese.
3) Pour mayo mixture over the cauliflower and mix well.
4) place all into a casserole dish and sprinkle the remaining cheddar on top.
5) Bake at 350 for approx. 30 minutes or till cauliflower is tender.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: