Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
Sandra Rosenbaum Baked Perch With Sour Cream Sauce
Date product posted
Tue May 26, 2009
4 ocean perch fillets (about 6 ounces each)
1 lemon, sliced thin
1 medium onion, sliced thin
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup sour cream
1/4 Tsp nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 tsp. mustard
* Preheat oven to 400°F.
* Cover bottom of baking dish with lemon and onion slices.
* Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
* Lay ocean perch fillets on top. Cover. Bake 20 minutes.
* Remove cover, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and then spread over top.
* Broil 3" below heat until browned.