Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
• 1 large bunch fresh broccoli, about 1 1/3 pounds, cut into bite sized pieces, steamed until tender
• 1 bunch scallions (6 to 7), chopped
• 3 large cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup beef broth
• 1 t. low-sodium soy sauce (contains 40 percent less sodium)
• 1 1/2 T. cornstarch
• 1 t. SPLENDA® Granular
• 1 T. cilantro, minced
• 1 T. Sesame Oil
How To Prepare:
1. Stir together scallions, garlic, beef broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, SPLENDA® Granular and cilantro.
2. Microwave on 50% power for 1 min. 30sec. in microwave safe bowl.
3. Add sesame oil.
4. Pour sauce over broccoli. Serve and savor.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: