Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
• 1/2 pound 90% lean ground turkey
• 1/2 pound fresh spinach, rinsed, chopped, drained and placed on a serving platter
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 red bell pepper, chopped
• 2 T. Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
• Tabasco Sauce to taste
• Sprig of fresh parsley
How To Prepare:
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet
2. Add the turkey, breaking into small bits with a fork.
3. Add onion and bell pepper.
4. Cook until redness is gone from turkey, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Wisk Tabasco sauce into eggs and pour over turkey mixture.
6. Cover and cook over very low heat, until the eggs are set.
7. Transfer to the serving platter on top of spinach.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with a sprig of fresh parsley.
9. Serve immediately.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: