Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
• 6 cups of baby spinach, (pre-washed & rinsed)
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 1 onion, chopped
• 6 eggs, lightly beaten
• 4 T. Parmesan cheese, grated
• 3 T. Olive oil
• Tabasco Hot Sauce to taste
How To Prepare:
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet
2. Add the beef, breaking into small bits with a fork.
3. Cook beef until redness is gone, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add the spinach and mix well.
5. Stir Tabasco sauce into eggs and pour over beef mixture.
6. Cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs are set.
7. Transfer to a serving platter.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: