Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
Best all natural peanut butter cookies made with Stevia Extract in the Raw.
• 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon double acting baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1/2 cup all-natural creamy or chunky peanut butter
• 8 packets Stevia Extract In The Raw
• 1/2 cup Sugar In The Raw®
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
How To Prepare:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt in small bowl and set aside.
In large mixing bowl, beat together butter and peanut butter using electric mixer until smooth. Beat Stevia Extract In The Raw and Sugar In The Raw into the mixture until blended. Add egg and vanilla and blend. Beat flour mixture just until blended.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls, two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie pressing crisscross pattern with a fork.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.