Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
• One onion
• 1/4 cup of olive oil
• 1 and one half bottles of Heinz One Carb catsup
• 1/2 cup of Rotel tomotoes
• 1/2 cup of strong black coffee
• 1/2 cup of cider vinegar
• 1/2 cup of hot wing sauce (works better than hot sauce)
• 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce
• Several dashes of bottled Hickory Smoke flavoring
• 1 tablespoon of Chili powder
• 1 tablespoon of Dried mustard
• 1 tablespoon of Minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon of Black pepper
• One quartered lemon or 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice
How To Prepare:
Finely chop onion and saute in 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Combine onions and olive oil in a pot with the al of the ingredients:
Bring to a boil for about 2 or 3 minutes and then simmer for 45 minutes or longer until it thickens.
I have been working on this for a while. It's a little bit sweet and hot and is as good as anything I've ever purchased in a store. I recently made one half gallon of it and bottled in catsup containers.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: