Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
2 Chicken Breasts
1 lime wedge
1 tsp Mustard
Mayo -to preferance I did 5 blobbs from the squeezetop
1/2 tsp Tumeric
1/2 tsp Paprika
2-3 tsp Curry depending on preferance i did like 4
1 small sprinkle of Cumin ( i used cumin seed)
garnish: parsley flake
How To Prepare:
1. Bring about 2 cups water to boil. Add chicken.
While the chicken is boiling gather a med size bowl. ( I boil chicken b/c i am too lazy to watch it cook in a pan. You can use grilled chicken, or rotissere chicken wat ev.)
2. Blobb mayo, mustard, tumeric, paprika, curry and cumin and stirr. Taste. Adjust to taste. Put in fridge.
3. Stab the biggest chunk of chicken, place on cutting board and slice it open. If it is not cooked return it to the pot and come back in a few mins. If it is cooked remove all pieces and place on cutting board to cool. (you can save the homemade broth or dump it or wat ev)
4. Shred the chicken with a fork and knife. When the chicken has cooled off, (so it wont melt mayo) add it to the bowl of mayo.
5. Plop on plate, garnish with parsley, and 1 lime wedge on the side. The juice adds a nice touch.
*****You can also add walnuts, raisons, cranberrys but that is not allowed in indcution************