Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1. heat oven to 200 C or 375 F
2. beat egg whites until stiff
3. blend yolks with ricotta, soyflour, sweetener, baking powder, and cinnamon
4. fold whites into yolk mixture
5. grease a six-muffin tin with butter and divide batter between the muffins.
6. bake 20-30 min.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: