Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
This is something I made by putting several leftovers together, but i think I will start to make this more often...
- left over minced-meat from taco night
( browned minced beef with Cumin, Chilie powder, onions, salt and pepper)
-fauxtatoes ( mine had cream cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper )
- lots of hot sauce ( IE: tobasco )
- grated cheese of your choice ( I had mozarella )
How To Prepare:
- in an oven safe dish, spread your meat at the bottom
- spinkle with lots of hot sauce ( providing your taste buds and stomache can take it )
- spread fauxtatotes on top
- top with cheese
- pop in the oven and voila!!! easy and yummy!!!
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: