Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
The best chocolate cake: very moist, taste just like real chocolate cake , and very easy to make
1/3 cup + 3 spoons almond powder
90gram no sugar chocolate
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1ã€€cup sugar substitute
1/2 cup water
2 egg yolks , room temp
1 spoon rum or brandy (i added banana essence)
4 egg whites , room temp
a little salt
How To Prepare:
1. heat the oven to 190c
2. melt the chocolate, cocoa, water and 3/4 cup sugar substitute.
3. add the egg yolks one by one and then add the almond powder.
4. in a mixer bowl , beat the egg whits with a pinch of salt to soft cream and then add 1/4 sugar substitute and beat to firm cream
5. fold 1/4 of the cream to the chocolate mix and then add the rest of the cream and fold gently.
6. put the mix in a cake pan covered with baking sheet and bake 20-25 min .
the cake will break a little . but its OK.
7. sprinkle sugar substitute on top of the cake ( i sprinkeled coconut )
and cool the cake