Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
Can substitue chicken with lamb or beef as well. I used lamb and this was the best!!
Yields one serving
7oz. Chicken Breast
2 oz. Carrots
2 1/2 oz. Mushrooms
3 1/2 oz. Tomatoes
2 oz. Olive oil (extra virgin)
1 Tb. of Taboon garlic sauce
2 oz. Taboon Ghallaba dressing (see how to prepare)
How To Prepare:
1. Chop all vegetables in any size, shape desired
2. Cut chicken into small cubes about 1/2 inch
3. Brown garlic sauce in oil
4. Add chicken, cook until half done
5. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, cook for 5 mins.
6. Add Ghallaba dressing, cook 5 mins.
7. Serve with rice
Taboon Ghallaba dressing ingredients:
1 1/2 Tbs. Oregano
2 Tb. Sumac
1/4 Tbs. Cajon pepper
1 qt/ Lemon juice
2 oz. Salt
1. Mix together and refrigerate