Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
Kitchen at Johnsonville Low Carb Italian Sausage and Pepper Medley
Date product posted
Thu February 5, 2004
· 5 Johnsonville Italian Sausage links, cooked and bias-sliced
· 1 28 oz can chopped Italian tomatoes and herbs
· 1 red pepper, julienne-stripped
· 1 green pepper, julienne-stripped
· 1 yellow pepper, julienne-stripped
· 1/2 onion, julienne-stripped
· 1/4 cup olive oil
· 2 cloves garlic, crushed
· Salt and pepper to taste
How To Prepare:
Keep cooked Johnsonville Italian Sausage warm. In a large pan, combine olive oil and garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds. Add vegetables and sauté for about 2 more minutes or until crisp and tender. Drain fat. Add chopped Italian tomatoes and sausage, heat 5 more minutes.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: