Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
4 chicken cutlets -- thin cut
1/2 cup pork rinds -- blended or crushed
1/2 cup parmesan cheese -- grated
italian seasoning mix -- to taste
4 mozzarella cheese -- thin slices (4 to 8)
1/2 cup tomato sauce -- low carb
1 cup oil
How To Prepare:
1. Mix the pork rinds, parmesan and italian seasoning on to a plate.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl until smooth
3. Dip the chicken cutlets first into the dry mixture be sure to dip both sides of the chicken.
4. Dip the lightly coated chicken pieces into the egg.
5. Re- dip the egg coated chicken into the dry mixture being sure to coat both sides.
6. Place coated pieces onto a flat dish and let sit for 5 minutes to absorb some of the coating.
7. Fry in the oil. Place fried chicken on a plate covered with paper towel to absorb some of the grease.
8. Place fried chicken in a baking pan or on foil in the oven ( I use foil since it stops me from having to wash a baking pan).
9. Top each chicken piece with a tablespoon of tomato sauce, one to two strips of mozzerella cheese and another tablespoon of sauce.
10. Bake at 350 for 10 - 15 minutes or until mozzerella cheese is bubbling.
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: