Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1 head raw cauliflour, grated or chopped in the cuisinart (makes approx 7 cups)
5 green onions
3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
1 tsp ginger (I bought a jar of minced, but you can use a piece of fresh, quartered for flavor and removed, or powder)
3 Tblsp + 1 Tblsp good quality soy sauce
3 eggs, beaten plus one egg white
Olive or Vegetable oil
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 pkt splenda
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes (I used 3 large breasts)
1 tsp cornstarch (use no-starch if you can find it)
How To Prepare:
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 egg white, 1 Tblsp of the soy sauce. Add chicken cubes and toss to coat. Let stand 15 mins to marinate.
2. In a small bowl, combine remaining soy sauce, 1 tsp cornstarch, vinegar, and pkt of splenda- set seasoning sauce aside.
3. In a large flat pan (or wok ) heat oil over med. high heat. Stir-fry chicken until opaque (4-5 mins). Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
4. Add ginger, sliced scallions, and garlic to pan; stir fry 1 minute. Add grated cauliflower and stir fry (stirring constantly) another 4-5 mins. Add seasoning sauce to pan when the mixture appears dry. Add back in cooked chicken and stir fry another minute or two.
5. Push mixture to side, add a tiny bit more oil and scramble the 3 eggs in empty side of pan until done but still moist. Stir eggs into "rice" mixture and remove from heat.
Enjoy! Yummy left over the next day, too!
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: