Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1/3 cup flaxseed
Chicken Breast cutlet
How To Prepare:
1. Put oil in the pot you fry your chicken in and set it aside ,on the stove if you prefer.
2. Put the chicken in a bowl and season the chicken to taste.
3. In a seperate bowl scramble the egg.
4. Add the egg to the chicken.
5. Take the 1/3 cup of Flaxseeds and grind it to make the flaxseed meal.
6. Add the Flaxseed meal to the chicken and egg mixture.
7. Mix well.
8. Heat oil before you start putting the chicken in to fry.
9. fry chicken till it is done (make sure it is done).
A. chicken breast cutlet shouldn't take that long to cook if it is thinnly sliced (try cutting it thinner).
B. My personal seasoning consists of Dijon mustard about two tablespoonsful Sazon, 1-2 packages pepper, onion powder, Dry basil Lawry's Season Salt (but only sometimes).
C. I use Olive oil and I use enough to cover to somewhat deep fry the chicken.
D. The use of the flaxseedmeal depends on how much chicken you are preparing and how crispy you want your chicken to be the less flaxseed meal the less crispy.
This taste like fried chicken absorbs the seasoning well and gives it a crunchy texture. I serve this with broccoli and a herb and butter sauce.
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: