Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
You'll enjoy this! Tastes just like real fried chicken, without the carbs from the flour. You won't taste the pork rinds. I've also heard of trying this with parmesean cheese instead of pork rinds.
1. Grind some pork rinds in food processor until powder-like
2. Beat 2 eggs just until mixed (this will help coat the meat with the pork rinds)
3. Dip chicken (or any other meats) in eggs, letting excess drip off
4. Coat chicken with pork rinds
5. Deep fry (something like a Fry Daddy works best, tends to splatter a lot in a frying pan.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: