Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1 1/2 pounds fresh mushrooms -- fresh - I use white button
12 ounces bacon -- may sub ham
2 cups sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese -- softened
1 can black pitted olives -- sliced
How To Prepare:
1. Wipe mushrooms clean, slice.
2. Fry bacon until just not quite crisp, drain, cut into small pieces with
3. In bacon fat or (equal amounts of real butter and worchestershire if
your daily carb count can take it--the worchestershire gives it real
ZIP)saute mushrooms on medium until tender, but not browned or crisp.
4. In crockpot mix together sour cream and cream cheese.
5. Toss in mushrooms, bacon and olives. Keep hot in crockpot, not boiling
or heat in 1 1/2 qt casserole in 350 oven.
Then call me and I will come right over to share it with you!
This isn't exactly carb 'cheap' and is so good you will have to limit your
amount of servings. But everything is Atkins "legal". On a low-fat diet I
always used to feel guilty making and serving this--one of my all time
favorite potluck dishes!
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: