Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1 can crushed unsweetened pineapple -- (9-oz.) juice packed
1 sugar-free cherry gelatin -- (.3-oz.)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup artificial sweetener
1 cup fresh cranberries -- chopped fine
1 small orange -- peeled, quartered and chopped small
1 cup celery -- chopped
1/2 cup pecans -- or other nuts, optional
How To Prepare:
1. Drain pineapple and save juice. Set pineapple aside for later use.
2. Combine pineapple juice with water to equal 2 cups liquid. Prepare gelatin according to package label using juice-water mixture for the liquid.
3. Once gelatin is dissolved, stir in lemon juice. Chill until partially set.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the pineapple, sugar substitute, cranberries, orange, celery and nuts. Add this mixture to the partially set gelatin and stir until blended.
5. Pour into large mold or individual molds. Chill until firm.
Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple in this recipe! It will not allow the gelatin to jell.
NOTES : Carbs for pineapple not included in above total - adjust accordingly
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: