Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1- 8oz Lite or No-Fat Cream Cheese
1/2 c. Light Butter
4 Tblsp Cornstarch
1 1/2 c. Splenda
1 1/2 c. cold 2% or 1% milk
1 - 1.2 oz instant sugar free fat free chocolate pudding
1 12oz cool whip lite or fat free
2 pkg sugar free Snackwells chocolate creme cookies
How To Prepare:
1. Put butter and cream cheese in bowl for an hour or so, until it is soft
2. Put cornstarch and Splenda in food processor (or blender) 2 minutes
3. Add Spenda mixture to cream cheese & butter & mix well with mixer
4. Put milk in the other bowl, add pudding mix and mix until it beging to thicken ´┐Ż let it sit for a few minutes
5. Add 1/2 the cool whip to the cream cheese mixture, mix well
6. Add other 1/2 of the cool whip to the pudding mixture, blend well
7. Crush the cookies in the baggie with the hammer, leave some chunks
8. Layer the cookies and the 2 mixtures into the glass bowl starting with the cookies. Smooth each layer with a spatula to give the bowl a parfait look.
9. Top with a few remaining cookie crumbs, chill for a few hours
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: