Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
2 Tbls Butter
1 cup freah chopped mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped onions
4 large eggs
2 8oz pakages Italian blended cheese; ( any flavor of blened cheeses works well I use the Fiesta Blend from Wal Mart)
2 oz About 4 slices of any Italian meat; Prosciutto, Mortadella, Genoa salami, Cotto salami, or Pancetta
How To Prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 350, Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil, letting foil extend 2 inces over sides, lightly grease the foil
2. In med skillet, melt butter over med heat, add mushrooms and onion. Cook stirring, until onins are soft and all cooking liquid is absorbed, about 4 min. set aside to cool.
3. In large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, and meat; stir in mushroom mixture until thoroughly blended. With Spautula, spread mixture into prepared pan; smoth surface.
4. Bake until set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, aprox 35- 40 min. Tansfer pan to wire rack; cool for 10 min.
5. Using foil overhangs as handles remove mixture from pan. Remove foil from mixture and place mixture on cutting board. Using a pizza cuter or sharp knife, cut into 9 squares, cut each square in half diagonally to make triangles.
PACKED WITH FLAVOR; Add 2 Tlbs each olives,basil and roasted red peppers to batter.
CRISPY TOP; Sprinkle on shredded Parmesan chees and paprika on top just before baking.
TINY TARTS; Bake in lighly greased mini muffin pans.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: