Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
· 1 (19.76 ounce pkg.) Johnsonville Fresh Italian, casing removed, crumbled and cooked (drained)
· 2 Tbsp. olive oil
· 1tsp. garlic, minced
· 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
· 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
· 1/2 cup yellow pepper, diced
· 1/2 cup fresh spinach, stripped
· 4 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar (divided)
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 11/2 cups spicy sprouts (or alfalfa sprouts)
How To Prepare:
Place olive oil into pan; add garlic and peppers sauté until tender. Blend spinach and cooked Italian sausage mixture into peppers and add 2 Tbsp. vinegar. Heat until warm, add salt and pepper to taste. Add final 2 Tbsp of vinegar.
Take one leaf of Napa and slice the base into a point. If Napa leaves are not pliable, microwave for 20 seconds. Top with a 1/4 cup spicy sprouts and 1/2 cup meat mixture and roll up. Repeat until mixture is gone.
Special touches: Add 1/4 cup rutabaga thinly striped for crunch. To give the recipe a twist, after cooking the sausage place in the blender and pulse for 3-5 seconds.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: