Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
• 1 ¼ pound tuna steaks
• ¼ pound whole wheat fettuccine, cooked al dente
• ¼ C. minced garlic
• ¼ C. parmesan cheese
• 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
• 4 sprigs fresh parsley
• 2 T. fresh rosemary, chopped
How To Prepare:
1. Lightly coat broiling pan with 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
2. Place tuna steaks on broiling pan and broil for about 4 minutes on each side until fish flakes with a fork.
3. In small nonstick pan, sauté garlic over low heat in the remaining 1 T. extra virgin olive oil until slightly browned, about 6 minutes. Add rosemary, and mix.
4. On a serving platter, toss pasta with parmesan cheese and garlic mixture.
5. Arrange tuna steaks on top of pasta mixture.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: