Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1) 1/2 of a small onion (peeled)
2) 1 can of plain tuna in water.
3) as much mayo you want. I prefer you start out with a small spoonfull and work your way up.
4) half of one celery stick.
5) 2 slices of american cheese
6) about 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
How To Prepare:
1)drain the tuna, and put it into a medium bowl.
2)slice and dice the onion and celery stick into smally tiny pieces, and add the tuna.
3) add the mayo to the tuna and mix all the ingredients until the tuna has no big chunks.
4)heat up oil in a frying pan and add the tuna.Move it around until it gets alittle warm.
5) cut up the slices of cheese into small strips, and add while stirring the tuna. after everything is added, mix it around for 15 seconds, and leave heat on its own for 30seconds.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: