Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1 tsp decaffinated instant coffee
1/4 cup boiling water
1 cup cold unsweetened soy milk, water, or a mix of both
1 tsp cream
1/4 teaspoon cardamon or cinnamon, or 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 packets splenda, or 2 tsp other sugar substitute
1 tsp ground flaxmeal
How To Prepare:
1. brew coffee in a mug- pour hot water over 1 tsp instant decaf
2. add spices, vanilla, sweetener, and ground flaxmeal, stir well.
3. add cold soy milk or water, pour into blender
4. pour in cream, blend until smooth
5. transfer to tall glass with ice cubes. Drink and be merry... better than at any coffee place.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: