Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
This recipe was based on an Atkins recipe and it was tweaked by me. Triple Chocolate Coffee Shake
Date product posted
Fri March 17, 2006
I like to enjoy one of these satisfying shakes at the end of the day when I have been REALLY good carb-wise. This hits the spot...filling and very tasty!!
* one ready made low carb chocolate shake (I like Slimfast or EAS)
* 3 Tablespoons cream (optional)
* 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
* Torani or Davinnci sugar free chocolate syrup to taste
* 3/4 tsp. decaffeinated instant coffee granules (or more to taste)
* two small handfuls of ice
How To Prepare:
Mix all ingredients except ice and sugar free syrup in the blender. Then, add ice and continue to blend. Pour the shake into a jumbo tumbler and sweeten with sugar free chocolate flavored syrup to taste. Enjoy!