Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1 medium Spaghetti Squash (about 5 cups strands)
1 1/2 cups Fresh Basil Leaves, packed
1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
3/4 cup Olive Oil
3 cloves Garlic
How To Prepare:
----- For The Squash -----
1. Cut Spaghetti squash in half lengthwise
2. Place each half face down on a microwave safe plate
3. Microwave on medium high until you can indent the skin with your finger. Do not overcook. (about 12 minutes). You want the strands to be"al dente" .
4. Allow halves to cool.
5. Remove seeds.
6. With a large fork pull the strands from the inside, working lengthwise.
----- For the Pesto -----
1. Add Basil, cheese, and garlic to the food processor.
2. Chop using pulse action.
3. Add olive oil and pulse until well belnded.
4. Toss Pesto with strands of spaghetti squash.
5. To Serve: Garnish with a sprig of Basil
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: