Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1. Spray 1 3/4" muffin tins with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine egg whites, pimientos, green onions, vegetable seasoning, pepper
and 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese. Mix thoroughly with fork.
3. Add chopped spinach and blend.
4. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full with mixture. Sprinkle with 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in preheated 375f oven for 10-12 minutes.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: