Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
Hello there! I saw Low Carb Cafe on youtube and this recipe sounded good, but I wanted a crispy version - so here it is!
4 boneless chicken breast or thighs
6 tablespoons mayonaise
1 tablespoon vinegar (I used white)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
crushed pork rinds
Oven 350 for about 1 hour
How To Prepare:
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray baking pan or line with foil
3. crush pork rinds - as much as you think you'll need to coat 4 breasts or thighs
4. Grab a shallow bowl and a plate
5. Mix mayo, vinegar, and lemon juice in bowl
6. Spread crushed pork rinds on plate
7. Dip chicken in bowl to coat
8. Dredge chicken through pork rinds to coat
9. Slap in the pan - repeat for other chicken pieces
10. Bake for 45 - 1 hours depending on choice of breast or thigh, but you'll know when its done when the juices run clear.
When finished cooking I let it sit for a minute then put the pieces on papertowels to soak up some of the grease off the bottom. This is very good, especially on induction when you are craving something crispy!
Number of Servings:
2 - 4
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: