Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
1 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 stalk rosemary -- strip leaves off, discard stick (1 to 2)
8 basil leaves -- (8 to 10) --(dried herbs can be used but fresh is better)
butter or olive oil for frying
optional: garlic and/or onion powder
How To Prepare:
1. Chop rosemary and basil together very fine. push to one side of cutting board.
2. Place chicken breast on cutting board. Hold down with palm of hand and slice into medallions carefully w/sharp knife (knife should be held
horizontally and pass under the hand holding it down).
3. Salt and pepper medallions (also garlic/onion powder if desired).
4. Dredge medallions in chopped herbs. Shake off excess, but be sure some sticks.
5. Fry in butter or olive oil over medium heat, 3-4 minutes per side (don't overcook, but be sure it is cooked through).
6. Serve w/side vegetable and salad.
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: