Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
Fabulous pancakes...and so easy. Makes about 10 pancakes.
1 c. almond meal
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. baking powder
3 drops liquid Stevia OR 1/8-1/4 packet Splenda
a little butter OR cooking spray
DaVinci or your favorite syrup, to taste
How To Prepare:
1. Start a frying pan heating on the stove.
2. Mix almond meal, vanilla extract, Stevia OR Splenda, and baking powder in a bowl. Let it sit for about five minutes.
3. Add butter or cooking spray to the pan (TIP: I would recommend doing this before heating the pan if you're using a spray).
4. Spoon out about one heaping tablespoon of batter for each pancake. Allow to brown on one side, about 3 minutes; flip.
5. Allow to brown on the other side.
6. Top with your syrup of choice. I like DaVinci Vanilla.
Makes four servings of two pancakes plus a bite per serving.
Number of Servings:
Four (plus a fraction of another cake! Couldn't easily figure out how to do this unless your cakes are slightly larger)
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: