Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
It's perfect for one person or for a small gathering.
6 WHOLE eggs
1/3 cup of REAL bacon bits (You may want to use more or less of this ingredient.)
2-3 green onions
1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup of Swiss cheese
1 tablespoon of Ms Dash Table Blend Seasoning (You may want to use more or less of this ingredient.)
1 tablespoon of ACCENT Seasoning (You may want to use more or less of this ingredient.)
4 Ramekin dishes (You could use a smaller cooking dish if you do not have these. I have found that using the ramekin dishes helps control how much I eat and the carbs I intake by eating.)
Non stick spray
How To Prepare:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. (Please note that I used an electric oven while preparing the recipe. If you have a gas oven, you may want to make some adjustments to the temperature and the cook time).
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
3. Spray ramekins with non stick spray.
4. Pour ingredients into ramekins.
5. Place in oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Check on them often.