Welcome to the LCF Recipe Room!
You can edit the recipes that you enter - as well as rate and give
reviews of other recipes. Log in with your bulletin board account
in order to add/review/print recipes.
Enjoy the 4,000+ Low Carb Recipes!!!
• ½ head of Cauliflower, rinsed and chopped into 1 inch floweret’s – 2 cups
• 1 Large Fresh Tomato, rinsed and chopped
• ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese – shredded
• 1 Extra Large egg, beaten
• ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese – grated
• 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How To Prepare:
1. Spread Extra Virgin Olive Oil over bottom and sides of 6 x 8 inch glass baking dish.
2 In a medium sized bowl, beat egg and add cheeses, stirring until combined.
3. Arrange cauliflower and tomato in baking dish.
4. Pour egg and cheese mixture over cauliflower/tomato combination.
5. Bake in 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Number of Servings:
Carbs per serving - include all nutritional information if known: