Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Health Support Groups > Women's Health
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #211
foxy librarian
 
stargirl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 7,641
Gallery: stargirl21
Andi- 20 weeks!!!?? What about a heartbeat ultrasound? I'd be mad.

My appt was OK. My blood pressure was very high but I have white coat syndrome so I need to keep an eye on it at home. Due the cramps I've been having I got to have an ultrasound! They couldn't find the sac but the tech said it is way too early. I am 4 weeks 3 days. They said the lining was nice and thick and I have a small cyst on my left ovary which could be causing the cramps. I get my bloodwork results tomorrow and I get another ultrasound next Friday when I'll be almost 6 weeks. Hoping for good numbers tomorrow.
stargirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #212
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,958
Gallery: pocahontas
stargirl - With DS I had an u/s at 8 wks for dating, another at 12 wks for the NT and then the anatomy at 20 wks. I was shocked when they said they only do the anatomy at 20 wks. I do know that it is fairly common though. Oh how I wish I had the same experience as last time! I requested the NT scan and he didnt argue at all, in fact he was very accommodating and said he had no problems ordering it for me. I am 35 after all but I was told by my last OB that it was common practice now and that was 3yrs ago! I know several women who have had the NT scan and they are only in their 20's.

Keep us posted on your next u/s! Im going to be dying until mine.
__________________
***Andi***


Last edited by pocahontas; 05-23-2013 at 06:40 PM..
pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:16 AM   #213
foxy librarian
 
stargirl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 7,641
Gallery: stargirl21
I also found it a bit weird they didn't give me any "rules." I am feeling a bit clueless here! I sort of left the appt in a rush after the ultrasound and forgot to ask. My DH ordered the Mayo Clinic book for us so hopefully that will help.
stargirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #214
Major LCF Poster!
 
SouthernCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,149
Gallery: SouthernCJ
Stats: 146/Pregnant!/129 5'9"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: December 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl21 View Post
I also found it a bit weird they didn't give me any "rules." I am feeling a bit clueless here! I sort of left the appt in a rush after the ultrasound and forgot to ask. My DH ordered the Mayo Clinic book for us so hopefully that will help.
I have that book and I think it is excellent. My friend lent me "What to expect when you're expecting" and I liked that one too, but I know it's not the most popular as of late.

I am FULL TERM today, woo! My baby shower is this afternoon I am wearing capris with a cute top and leather belt. I bought a dress but it was way too big and didn't have time to pick up another. My ankles are no longer swollen My weight gain seems to be holding steady at 30 pounds. A little more than I wanted but I started this pregnancy at a healthy, little below average weight, so I am fine with that.

I have a ton of pressure in my pelvis, wowza. Hurts a lot to roll over in bed and go from sitting to standing. Everything on the internet seems to show that this is normal! Just her head dropping down and getting ready. Other than that I am feeling great, shingles are healing up well and finally got rid of that dang eye infection.

Wanted to ask you guys, did you wear your wedding rings the entire time you were pregnant? I haven't been able to get mine on for awhile even though my hands don't seem too swollen at all. Really bums me out not to be able to wear my beautiful wedding set, along with feeling a bit awkward looking like an unmarried heavily pregnant teenager with my skin broken out
__________________
SouthernCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:11 AM   #215
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Happycat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC tristate
Posts: 4,857
Gallery: Happycat21
Stats: Ugh. Can't use the "new baby" excuse anymore!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: every day
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCJ View Post

Wanted to ask you guys, did you wear your wedding rings the entire time you were pregnant? I haven't been able to get mine on for awhile even though my hands don't seem too swollen at all. Really bums me out not to be able to wear my beautiful wedding set, along with feeling a bit awkward looking like an unmarried heavily pregnant teenager with my skin broken out
My experience is actually pretty atypical with my wedding/engagement rings I think. I found that my fingers actually shrunk during my pregnancy with DS#1 and one time they even fell off and I didn't realize it until I had left the house (coincidentally didn't figure it out until I was at the OB office for an appointment, right before they were about to take my blood pressure!!!!) So, I knew I had them on after I took my shower and the only other place I had gone since I left my house was to my car and to the dr office when I realized it, so I figured they couldn't be too far. I went back home and found them in my kitchen sink! I had noticed them getting lots looser, but after that scary experience, I decided to not wear them anymore since I didn't want to risk losing them somewhere else. And it was weird I hadn't even noticed them falling off (probably when I was washing my hands I presume...)

And I still haven't been able to wear the rings since then (even while pregnant with DS#2!)

I've been meaning to get them resized (smaller ) but just haven't had the time now that I've been so busy taking care of both boys and working full time.

But my experience I'm sure is atypical as I said above and I attribute it to eating mostly low carb during both pregnancies (with the exception of the massive orange juice cravings during pregnancy #2 )
__________________


Our baby boys that we waited so long for. They are 359 days apart!


Sharon
Happycat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:36 AM   #216
Senior LCF Member
 
jillybean720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 641
Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
Well, I believe I've officially "popped." The cashier at CVS yesterday afternoon asked me if Ben was going to have a little brother or sister, so he could tell I was pregnant and not just fat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
so i had my appt today. the doctor was super nice and my blood pressure is good. he didnt even mention my weight but i was down 4 lbs from the last time i was there. at the end he gave me my paperwork to get blood work done and i said what about an ultrasound? he said oh we usually do those around 20 wks. i say no way man, what about the NT scan at 12 wks?
I've had an NT scan with both my pregnancies even though I've had no issues, no prior miscarriages, no family history of issues, and I was 29 and 30 years old, respectively. It was offered by both OBs; I never had to request it myself. I'd personally raise an eyebrow at a doc who seems so...unconcerned? Not sure what word to use, as I don't think there's necessarily reason for concern, but I think it's important for a doctor to at least make sure you're aware of all your options, such as for screenings. I do know a lot of OBs don't bother with an ultrasound early for dating, but both of mine did those as well; I just happened to be lucky, I think, that both OBs had an ultrasound machine and tech in their offices, so it was easier to do that quickly (as opposed to the screening ultrasounds where I have to go to a separate radiology center). I know not all OBs have ultrasound equipment in office, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCJ View Post
I am FULL TERM today, woo! My baby shower is this afternoon

Wanted to ask you guys, did you wear your wedding rings the entire time you were pregnant?
Nothing like waiting til the last minute for a shower Have fun!!

I was able to wear my rings the whole time, but, like Sharon, I know this isn't the norm. I'm early in my second trimester right now, and mine are a little loose - not falling off, but definitely spinning around. None of my friends could wear rings in the last few weeks (some even couldn't near the end of the second trimester). I know some women start wearing them on a chain around their neck since they don't fit on their fingers. Maybe that might help you feel like less of an unwed teen mom?
__________________
Weight goals currently on hold due to pregnancy...baby #2 coming late October/early November 2013!

Pre-pregnancy #2 weight: 193 (the day I found out I was pregnant)
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:42 AM   #217
foxy librarian
 
stargirl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 7,641
Gallery: stargirl21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCJ View Post

I am FULL TERM today, woo! My baby shower is this afternoon
Have fun!!
stargirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #218
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,958
Gallery: pocahontas
Yay CJ! I was able to wear my ring through the entire pregnancy.

jilly - Thanks for the concern. I was really happy with the doc and he was super accommodating when I asked for it, so no worries. Honestly, I think he thought I was younger and since I already have a child there would be no issues. He seemed surprised that I had one last time. He ordered it for me so as soon as the authorization comes from my insurance, I can set up the appt. I am just shy of 7 wks so I have some time still.

Last edited by pocahontas; 05-24-2013 at 12:08 PM..
pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #219
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,958
Gallery: pocahontas
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl21 View Post
I also found it a bit weird they didn't give me any "rules." I am feeling a bit clueless here! I sort of left the appt in a rush after the ultrasound and forgot to ask. My DH ordered the Mayo Clinic book for us so hopefully that will help.
I loved my last OB with DS when we lived in San Diego. At the end of my first appt (at 8wks) she asked if I had any questions and I said yeah "what do I do and what can I eat?" She laughed and said no raw fish and everything in moderation. She also told me not to Google anything! That approach worked just fine for me.
pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #220
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,093
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCJ View Post
I have that book and I think it is excellent. My friend lent me "What to expect when you're expecting" and I liked that one too, but I know it's not the most popular as of late.

I am FULL TERM today, woo! My baby shower is this afternoon I am wearing capris with a cute top and leather belt. I bought a dress but it was way too big and didn't have time to pick up another. My ankles are no longer swollen My weight gain seems to be holding steady at 30 pounds. A little more than I wanted but I started this pregnancy at a healthy, little below average weight, so I am fine with that.

I have a ton of pressure in my pelvis, wowza. Hurts a lot to roll over in bed and go from sitting to standing. Everything on the internet seems to show that this is normal! Just her head dropping down and getting ready. Other than that I am feeling great, shingles are healing up well and finally got rid of that dang eye infection.

Wanted to ask you guys, did you wear your wedding rings the entire time you were pregnant? I haven't been able to get mine on for awhile even though my hands don't seem too swollen at all. Really bums me out not to be able to wear my beautiful wedding set, along with feeling a bit awkward looking like an unmarried heavily pregnant teenager with my skin broken out
I loved what to expect!
Glad your ankles are doing better! How was the shower?
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #221
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,093
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
As of today Rose is 2 months! OMG the time has flown by so fast!
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #222
Major LCF Poster!
 
SouthernCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,149
Gallery: SouthernCJ
Stats: 146/Pregnant!/129 5'9"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: December 2009
The shower was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be more happy about it. My mom and MIL were the ones doing a lot of buying for the baby up until now, and they hadn't gotten a lot of newborn/3mo sizes since the figured everyone would buy that size for her. Everyone in the family thought that (they have been buying since I announced, haha) so before the shower I had 2 or 3 newborn outfits and 1 pack of onesies. Similar story with the 3 mo clothes. The girls throwing the shower let everyone know it was ok to buy in smaller sizes, so I had a blast unwrapping teeny tiny clothes Feeling good now about the amount of stuff she has to wear this summer.

Everyone from work pitched in to get me a big gift which was a swing, a super nice fancy once that I am in love with. DH's work got us the baby carrier we wanted. We have literally everything we wanted and needed. I could not be feeling more happy and ready for her to be here!
SouthernCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:49 AM   #223
foxy librarian
 
stargirl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 7,641
Gallery: stargirl21
I'm so glad you had a nice shower!!!

So my doc called with my hcg results and felt they were low. It was 143 at 16dpo (and that is just an estimate of where I am. I don't temp or track ovulation or anything. So that is assuming I O'd on day 14...)

Going back in on Tuesday and Thursday for another draw and then an ultrasound on Friday. Trying not to freak out. Everything I read though says this level is normal. All I can do is hope it is way up on Tuesday.
stargirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #224
Major LCF Poster!
 
SouthernCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,149
Gallery: SouthernCJ
Stats: 146/Pregnant!/129 5'9"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: December 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl21 View Post
I'm so glad you had a nice shower!!!

So my doc called with my hcg results and felt they were low. It was 143 at 16dpo (and that is just an estimate of where I am. I don't temp or track ovulation or anything. So that is assuming I O'd on day 14...)

Going back in on Tuesday and Thursday for another draw and then an ultrasound on Friday. Trying not to freak out. Everything I read though says this level is normal. All I can do is hope it is way up on Tuesday.
Do you know how long your cycles were before you got pregnant? I had 32 day cycles and O around day 17. Don't freak out! The whole ovulation on day 14 thing is just a really rough average of when ovulation takes place. Most women are a little before/after. I'm sure it will be up on Tuesday
SouthernCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:55 PM   #225
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,093
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCJ View Post
The shower was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be more happy about it. My mom and MIL were the ones doing a lot of buying for the baby up until now, and they hadn't gotten a lot of newborn/3mo sizes since the figured everyone would buy that size for her. Everyone in the family thought that (they have been buying since I announced, haha) so before the shower I had 2 or 3 newborn outfits and 1 pack of onesies. Similar story with the 3 mo clothes. The girls throwing the shower let everyone know it was ok to buy in smaller sizes, so I had a blast unwrapping teeny tiny clothes Feeling good now about the amount of stuff she has to wear this summer.

Everyone from work pitched in to get me a big gift which was a swing, a super nice fancy once that I am in love with. DH's work got us the baby carrier we wanted. We have literally everything we wanted and needed. I could not be feeling more happy and ready for her to be here!
What baby carrier did you get?
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #226
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,093
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Snapped this picture of Rose at church this morning, sleeping in her daddy's arms.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rosechurch.jpg (26.6 KB, 12 views)
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #227
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,958
Gallery: pocahontas
stargirl, I wouldnt stress about it. Your numbers have to start somewhere, it's the rate they increase that matters. Like CJ said, you could have ovulated much later than the typical day 14 they estimate. I used to ovulate on day 18-22 and that is fairly common.

CJ - so glad you had a wonderful shower!

Lori - we have the Ergo and loved it when DS was a baby. Technically DS can still use it but he likes to walk and is too heavy for me to carry around now anyway. Do you have a carrier yet? Rose is beautiful!
pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #228
Major LCF Poster!
 
SouthernCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,149
Gallery: SouthernCJ
Stats: 146/Pregnant!/129 5'9"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: December 2009
It's a Chicco (sp?). We will let you know how we like it! I have a bumbo type wrap on loan from a friend that is supposed to be good for when they are really little.

I love Rose in that violet color, beautiful
SouthernCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #229
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,093
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Yup, we started with a ring sling, then a friend gave me her extra ergo and its the best thing in the world! In fact Rose is in it as I type this.
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:03 AM   #230
Way too much time on my hands!
 
suzanneyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 10,795
Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
Poor baby James. He cried and cried last night at soccer. There was cake and he could not have any. This one is a sugar addict for sure! How he even knew it was a cake is amazing
suzanneyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:39 AM   #231
Senior LCF Member
 
sutton_02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 208
Gallery: sutton_02
Stats: 5'8" - Currently 172lbs / Goal of 150lbs
WOE: Paleo/Primal
Hey All! I'm back from a busy busy Memorial Day weekend. I'll get right to the point with the gender reveal . . .

TWO BOYS!!!

I am still shocked. I guess my intuition is broken because I just knew there was at least one girl in there. In fact, we busted open the first pinata, which was blue, and I just knew the second had to be pink. I was so wrong.

I am very excited about two boys. I'm thinking there will never be a dull moment in our house. My sister is also having a boy, so my mom will soon have five grandsons.

I kind of strayed with the eating a bit over the weekend, and am definitely feeling the effects. Time to reign it back in now that I'm home and back to my normal schedule.
sutton_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #232
Senior LCF Member
 
sutton_02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 208
Gallery: sutton_02
Stats: 5'8" - Currently 172lbs / Goal of 150lbs
WOE: Paleo/Primal
I meant to include some pics from the gender reveal . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GenderReveal1.jpg (67.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg GenderReveal2.jpg (85.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg GenderReveal3.jpg (80.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg GenderReveal4.jpg (83.2 KB, 33 views)
sutton_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #233
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,093
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutton_02 View Post
Hey All! I'm back from a busy busy Memorial Day weekend. I'll get right to the point with the gender reveal . . .

TWO BOYS!!!

I am still shocked. I guess my intuition is broken because I just knew there was at least one girl in there. In fact, we busted open the first pinata, which was blue, and I just knew the second had to be pink. I was so wrong.

I am very excited about two boys. I'm thinking there will never be a dull moment in our house. My sister is also having a boy, so my mom will soon have five grandsons.

I kind of strayed with the eating a bit over the weekend, and am definitely feeling the effects. Time to reign it back in now that I'm home and back to my normal schedule.
:clap :
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #234
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,958
Gallery: pocahontas


Boys are so much fun! Love the pics, you look great!

Not much going on here. I had a rough weekend and ate some junk that I am regretting. I received my authorization to schedule my NT scan so I am happy about that. Otherwise, just plugging along. I forgot how much early pregnancy cramps and sore boobs are so annoying! LOL!

Last edited by pocahontas; 05-28-2013 at 10:10 AM..
pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #235
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Happycat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC tristate
Posts: 4,857
Gallery: Happycat21
Stats: Ugh. Can't use the "new baby" excuse anymore!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: every day
Awwwww, boys are great! Congratulations, Sutton!!!

Edited to add, I have a friend who is also pregnant with twins, and she just found out last week that they are expecting two boys too! I kept telling her I knew it was boys!

Last edited by Happycat21; 05-28-2013 at 01:21 PM..
Happycat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #236
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,958
Gallery: pocahontas
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanneyea View Post
Poor baby James. He cried and cried last night at soccer. There was cake and he could not have any. This one is a sugar addict for sure! How he even knew it was a cake is amazing
That is funny suzanne and it is truly amazing what they know! DS couldnt care less about cake or many sweets for that matter. He does get the occasional package of Annie's organic fruit snacks and he likes those but he doesnt like ice cream, chocolate or cake. He once licked some of the frosting off a cupcake and made the funniest face!
pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #237
Major LCF Poster!
 
SouthernCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,149
Gallery: SouthernCJ
Stats: 146/Pregnant!/129 5'9"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: December 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutton_02 View Post
Hey All! I'm back from a busy busy Memorial Day weekend. I'll get right to the point with the gender reveal . . .

TWO BOYS!!!

I am still shocked. I guess my intuition is broken because I just knew there was at least one girl in there. In fact, we busted open the first pinata, which was blue, and I just knew the second had to be pink. I was so wrong.

I am very excited about two boys. I'm thinking there will never be a dull moment in our house. My sister is also having a boy, so my mom will soon have five grandsons.

I kind of strayed with the eating a bit over the weekend, and am definitely feeling the effects. Time to reign it back in now that I'm home and back to my normal schedule.
Congratulations Ms. Sutton! Your gender reveal party looked like a total blast! I wish we could have done something like that but I have NO patience. Neither does DH so there was no way we would have kept that on the straight and narrow. You look beautiful!

I just KNEW I was having a boy. Just knew it, bought boy clothes and the whole bit. Well our daughter will be here any day now I exchanged the clothes and painted the nursery pink. So much for motherly instincts!


Andi-I remember the month we tried and didn't get pregnant (plus a random couple months I was worried we had an oops) wondering if my boobs were feeling a bit sore and if I might be pregnant. Then you really do get pregnant and there is NO mistaking that boob soreness. Wowza. Made me feel silly for wondering about it before!

Last edited by SouthernCJ; 05-28-2013 at 05:26 PM..
SouthernCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #238
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,093
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Me too! I was so SURE it was a boy! There's nothing boyish about Miss Rose!
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:32 AM   #239
foxy librarian
 
stargirl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 7,641
Gallery: stargirl21
Two boys!!! How fun! Congratulations!!!!!

Nothing exciting to report here. Had another blood draw yesterday and should get the results sometime this morning. Spoke briefly with a different doctor and he thought my levels were fine. I think I was only 15 DPO when I had the first test. He wants to see it over 400 today.

I feel pretty good. Very hungry and if I don't eat I get nauseous. I am 5 weeks 2 days today.
stargirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:02 AM   #240
Senior LCF Member
 
sutton_02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 208
Gallery: sutton_02
Stats: 5'8" - Currently 172lbs / Goal of 150lbs
WOE: Paleo/Primal
Thank you everyone!! I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who's instincts were off.

Suzanne - That is funny that your baby was crying for cake. Mmmmm, caaaake.

Stargirl - I felt the same way first trimester. I never once had morning sickness, but if I didn't keep something in me constantly, I'd get queasy. Now I've got the opposite problem, and my appetite is non-existent.
sutton_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:01 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.