stargirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:17 AM   #183
KQT
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KQT
Stats: 203/post-baby/175
welcome stargirl!
CJ - love that little tumtum!
andi - good luck vibes for your appt this week!
KQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:42 AM   #184
foxy librarian

Gallery: stargirl21
Thanks! Couldn't get in for a blood draw until Thursday afternoon so I guess I'll know Friday where I stand. Not much I can do until then. I am going to pick up some prenatals today. Feeling very crampy, more weird dreams and alternate between starving and a bit nauseous. No spotting at all though.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #185
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
Hi, guys! It's been a while. My diet is absolutely atrocious, but I'm 17 weeks tomorrow, and first trimester screen results came back with lowest possible risk across the board. I'm still having a really hard time getting enough fluids in, but baby heart rate, urine samples, and easy blood draws all show no signs of dehydration, so doc said just keep doing what I'm doing because everything looks good. I did express concern about the amount of sugar I'm taking in, but my glucose levels are fine (both fasting and post-prandial), so...it is what it is for now.

Trying to catch up a bit, but do I see that, Andi, you're pregnant?? I am SOOOO happy for you!
Weight goals currently on hold due to pregnancy...baby #2 coming late October/early November 2013!

Pre-pregnancy #2 weight: 193 (the day I found out I was pregnant)
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:32 AM   #186

Gallery: pocahontas
stargirl - We will both have to update after our appts on Thursday!

Thanks Krissy!

jilly - So great to hear from you! YES, I am pregnant! I have my first appt on Thursday. I was just 6 wks yesterday. Im happy to hear all is going well with you. Have you already taken your GTT? That sugary diet could catch up to you in the 2nd/3rd tri. It's so hard, I know!

Last edited by pocahontas; 05-21-2013 at 10:36 AM..
pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #187
KQT

Gallery: KQT
Stats: 203/post-baby/175
Jill, are you going to find out the baby's sex?

I honestly think my body was at its healthiest when I was pregnant. Blood sugars, thyroid, blood pressure, weight gain, everything was perfect. Since having B I am all over the place.
KQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #188
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SouthernCJ
Stats: 146/Pregnant!/129 5'9"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: December 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl21 View Post
Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join you? I've been lurking here now and then and just found out that I'm pregnant. I'm kind of in shock. Today would have been the 1st day of my period but I have been feeling weird so I took a test. OK I took 3

I didn't really have any symptoms different than PMS. I still have cramps. The only thing that made me think "hmmm" was that I started getting up at like 4am to use the bathroom and I NEVER do that.

Anyway, not really sure what to do next. I guess I'll call my OB/GYN tomorrow and get a blood test. It all feels very surreal!
You haven't won any pee on a stick competitions until you take at least 6, because that's how many I took That is a nice pretty positive, congratulations! So fun to have lots of pink lines showing up right now
SouthernCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #189
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KQT View Post
Yup - anatomy scan ultrasound is scheduled for June 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
jilly - So great to hear from you! YES, I am pregnant! I have my first appt on Thursday. I was just 6 wks yesterday. Im happy to hear all is going well with you. Have you already taken your GTT? That sugary diet could catch up to you in the 2nd/3rd tri. It's so hard, I know!
I don't take the GTT. Since I've already been diagnosed as type 2 diabetic when I was 25, I already have diabetes on my medical record. Also, since my weight loss surgery, chugging a cup of liquid sugar would definitely make me feel absolutely horrific. When I drink juice right now, it's slowly over time, and I water it down about 50/50. I've also started allowing myself one diet soda per day. I just can't stomach plain water (I've even tried various temperatures) or even water with fruit like lemon Just looking at a bottle of water makes my stomach flip. It's the weirdest thing, and very frustrating. My nausea actually seems to be getting worse instead of better; I almost threw up twice yesterday having nothing to do with food or drink, just getting grossed out, which is VERY unusual for me and my stomach of steel! Oh, but to the point of the diabetes, I also got an updated prescription from my OB so I have enough strips to test my levels at home every day. Keeping a close eye on things!

I used to think other women were being overly dramatic about food issues when pregnant and basically using pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever they wanted. I take that ALL back now that I'm having similar experiences! I can't eat a vegetable to save my life. I literally gag on them and get very queasy after about two bites. I was okay with eggs for a while, but now they repulse me as well. I even have a hard time just making food for Ben every day - just the textures, smells, etc., are enough to gross me out even without eating any of it. HE is doing fabulously, though - he'll be 14 months old in a few days and has yet to have any grains in his diet (well, he has pasta once at daycare, but we cleared that up quickly!). Kid eats a TON and has yet to encounter a meat or veggie he doesn't like, thank goodness!
Old 05-22-2013, 07:13 AM   #190

Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
Remember my pregnancy? I could not even look at raw meat without gagging. It was a total nightmare. The only thing I really wanted to eat was candy, everything else looked gross. For the record, I did not eat candy and stayed low carb. But, it was really hard.
suzanneyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:46 AM   #191
foxy librarian

I am really worried about the food aversions. I want to be as healthy as I can since I'm already overweight. I hope that doesn't go out the window!
Old 05-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #192
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sutton_02
Stats: 5'8" - Currently 172lbs / Goal of 150lbs
WOE: Paleo/Primal
Stargirl - Welcome and Congrats!!

Well, I've managed to get a nasty cold. These babies must've lowered my immune system, because I can't even remember the last time I was sick. It started in my chest on Saturday and has now moved into my head. Blah . . . I hate not feeling 100%. To top it all off, I'm traveling tomorrow, have a rehearsal dinner tomorrow evening, in a wedding on Friday, and gender reveal on Saturday. This needs to go away, like yesterday!

My appetite has been off due to this crud, but I've managed to stay pretty good with the eating (except all the cough drops I've been sucking down).

Regardless, I'm still super excited for Saturday's gender reveal!! In the past few days, I've been dreaming they're both girls. I can't wait to see if my intuition is right.
sutton_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #193

When I was pregnant with DS, the first tri was the hardest. I couldnt stand the smell of meat cooking. I ate a lot of fruit because I craved it and I had way too many carbs overall. Once I got to about 16 wks, I was able to reign it back in and stick to maintenance levels of carbs. I did well and only gained 12 lbs throughout my entire pregnancy. I hope for the same this time!

sutton - Hope you feel better soon!
Old 05-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Happycat21
Stats: Ugh. Can't use the "new baby" excuse anymore!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: every day
Congratulations, Stargirl and welcome!!

Good to see you posting again, Jilly!

With DS#2, I craved orange juice. Every single day. Couldn't get enough of it. It was probably a good thing I was on Metformin during that pregnancy. It could also explain why he is such a big boy. At 7 months, he weighs about 22 lbs now. But I love every fat roll on that guy!! Plus, I've been told that once he starts being more mobile (besides me freaking out about having two mobile toddlers.......!!!!!!), he should hopefully slim out a little bit and lose some of that baby fat.

Our baby boys that we waited so long for. They are 359 days apart!

Sharon
Happycat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #195
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh and Andi, love your new avatar! You look gorgeous!

Sutton-I hope you feel better. It sucks to be sick, especially while pregnant....
Old 05-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KQT View Post

I honestly think my body was at its healthiest when I was pregnant. Blood sugars, thyroid, blood pressure, weight gain, everything was perfect. Since having B I am all over the place.
I have to agree here....especially with my depression. I felt WONDERFUL being pregnant! Everyone said I looked better being pregnant than not. Nice! I was on synthroid as I am now and for DS#2 I took Metformin, but my blood pressure was perfect and my A1c's were in the low 5's. Weight gain was minimal for DS#2 and I actually lost weight for DS#1. (I was on a stricter low carb diet with DS#1 when I wasn't on the Metformin.) But I didn't need any antidepressants at all when pregnant with either of them. My hair grew like a weed and was so wonderfully thick.....ahhhhhh......

Afterwards though, my hair fell out and thinned and I got horrible PPD. I feel like I should just keep having babies so at least for 9 months at a time I'll feel better and have gorgeous hair! Just kidding. But sometimes I think about a #3. But I'm also 40 now and pretty tired dealing with my current set of "Irish twins".
Old 05-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #197

Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Hi everybody! Sorry I've been away! I made it a week low carb, then decided it seems as though Rose is sensitive to dairy, so I cut that out of my diet. ( I don't do milk anyways, just cheese and sour cream, heavy cream) So I had to give up dairy, very hard for me! But she seemed to be doing better until two nights ago! We've had a lot of trouble getting her to go to sleep at night. And yesterday afternoon, she cried non stop and was inconsolable. It was so sad. Finally sent hubby for gripe water and that seemed to help. It's so hard when your baby is crying and you can't help.
http://lorivsjourneytohealth.blogspot.com/
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #198
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori37 View Post
It's so hard when your baby is crying and you can't help.
Oh, I'm so sorry and don't I know that! You just feel so helpless.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #199

Thanks Sharon!

I loved being pregnant for all the same reasons! I actually lost weight with DS. I was pretty swollen and still only up 12lbs but when I came home I was down over 20lbs.

Lori - DS was fine the first month and colicky the second month. It literally stopped overnight when he was 9 wks. But man, oh man, weeks 5-8 were horrid! DH had to walk him around the house. I thought for sure it was something I was eating but no matter what I did he just cried and cried. Hang in there!

Old 05-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #200
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I remember eating my MIL's Taiwanese Cabbage right after I had DS#1. I LOVE her stir fried cabbage!! I couldn't get enough of it. I didn't connect the dots right away when DS#1 was gassier than the Exxon Valdez.....

But even after I stopped bfing (due to going on AD's due to PPD), he was still quite the gassy man, he could clear rooms!) Eventually though, that settled down and now it's very rare that he lets one rip! In fact, this morning he fooled me. I smelled something in his bedroom and I got all the gear together to do a poopie diaper change (because usually his "MO" is to have a BM right after I get him all dressed and ready to go out the door for daycare---and honestly, my biggest goal each morning is to GET him out the door BEFORE he has his morning BM so daycare can deal with it instead of me )......and when I opened up his diaper, there was nothing in it! That little bugger just "tooted", he didn't poop at all!

Ahhhhhh.....potty humor. Can never get enough of that stuff. Seems to be lots of it available now that I have two baby boys!

Edited to add: And a husband!

Last edited by Happycat21; 05-22-2013 at 12:10 PM..
Old 05-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #201

Old 05-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #202

Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
Hey ladies! We did the memorial garden today. It would have been Connor's due date. I wanted to share the picture with all of you. Thank you so much for all your kindness and support. I also did a blog post with more pictures of it, those of you who have asked for the link.

SUzie that's beautiful! *hugs*

Quote:
Thanks Sharon!

I loved being pregnant for all the same reasons! I actually lost weight with DS. I was pretty swollen and still only up 12lbs but when I came home I was down over 20lbs.

Lori - DS was fine the first month and colicky the second month. It literally stopped overnight when he was 9 wks. But man, oh man, weeks 5-8 were horrid! DH had to walk him around the house. I thought for sure it was something I was eating but no matter what I did he just cried and cried. Hang in there!
Aw man....
The gripe water seems to really be helping, but she hates it! So hard to get it into her.
She just hasn't seemed the same since our ER visit a few weeks back. She spends very little time being a happy baby these days. I don't know if something happened at the ER, or if it's just a phase, or just my immagination. I'm afraid she's behind a few milestones too, she doesn't seem to really look at us often, no real smiling or anything yet. I have friends on FB who's babies were born days before Rose and they are already doing all these things!
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #203
foxy librarian

My cramps seemed to have decreased. Still having some but not as strong as the last few days. Today I just feel REALLY tired.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:36 AM   #204
Senior LCF Member

Ben got up 2 hours earlier than normal today I usually get him up around 7:30, but today, he was crying at 5:30. VERY unusual for him, so I hope this doesn't become a new habit/routine. I usually get a few chores done in the morning while he's still sleeping, like emptying the dishwasher without him grabbing at everything while it's open! Now my clean dishes are still sitting in the dishwasher

I've been thinking I could probably add some protein shakes into my routine. Should help cut out some carbs plus boost my protein. I just need to get over to Whole Foods, hopefully this weekend, so I can grab some without any artificial sweeteners or tons of sugar (they have some sweetened with stevia). I don't want a ton of stevia, but I think it's the best alternative.

I also need some new maternity clothes. With Ben, I was pregnant through winter, so this is the exact opposite this time! I need short-sleeved tops and lighter pants, probably some capris or even bermuda shorts, too. I put on a 3/4 sleeve maternity shirt from my closet yesterday, but my bump isn't big enough yet, so I was swimming in it. I hung it right back up in the closet.
Quote:
I'm afraid she's behind a few milestones too, she doesn't seem to really look at us often, no real smiling or anything yet. I have friends on FB who's babies were born days before Rose and they are already doing all these things!
I know it's hard not to compare - it's natural - but they really are all so individual and develop at their own paces. All the babies I know were walking by age 1, but Ben is 14 months tomorrow and still not walking. He seems to be making developmental progress in that direction, though, so I'm not worried. But things like smiling, it just sort of happens, so there's no real "build-up" signs, so it can be tougher to judge development so young.

I'm actually considering taking Ben for an early intervention assessment. Like I said, I'm not so much worried about the not walking, but I AM concerned about the not talking. He doesn't say ANY words. Everything I've read says they should have 2-3 words by age 1. He has NONE. Not even Mama or Dada. And he doesn't seem to understand words, either, which is a concern for me. He also doesn't point at things (another milestone) nor wave hi/bye. Pretty much all he has mastered so far is clapping his hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happycat21 View Post
Edited to add: And a husband!

Quote:
I actually lost weight with DS. I was pretty swollen and still only up 12lbs but when I came home I was down over 20lbs.
That is the dream! I'm 17 weeks yesterday and haven't gained any weight yet, but we'll see how the rest goes.
Quote:
It's so hard when your baby is crying and you can't help.
It really is hard. You feel so helpless. And it never gets better! Ben still has moments where nothing seems to calm him. I have never been a very patient person, but, man, have I learned to handle things more calmly since having a baby! Hang in there, mama.
Quote:
I feel like I should just keep having babies so at least for 9 months at a time I'll feel better and have gorgeous hair!
ha, I felt the same way after I had Ben! My pregnancy was so easy, and I never felt very uncomfortable. But this pregnancy is so different that I'm okay with being done after this one :P
Quote:
At 7 months, he weighs about 22 lbs now.
Big boy! Ben was less than 22 pounds at his first birthday! But healthy is all that matters, especially so young
Quote:
Once I got to about 16 wks, I was able to reign it back in and stick to maintenance levels of carbs.
I was really hoping the second trimester would turn a corner for me, but I actually often feel worse now than I did in earlier weeks! I'm certainly not shoveling in candy every day or anything like that, but I find myself craving potatoes - not just things like chips or fries, but like an actual baked potato. I'll have to look up potatoes to see if maybe they have some nutrient I might be lacking elsewhere in my diet and try to find a better choice to help curb that craving. I've tried cauliflower, but no success there
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutton_02 View Post
Well, I've managed to get a nasty cold. These babies must've lowered my immune system, because I can't even remember the last time I was sick. It started in my chest on Saturday and has now moved into my head.
I hope you feel better soon! I have had three colds and an ear infection already during this pregnancy It's so miserable because I refuse to take medicine (though I did take antibiotics for the ear infection). I'm jealous that my husband never seems to get sick, but I'm also glad for that so he can watch Ben while I'm busy blowing my nose all day
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl21 View Post
I am really worried about the food aversions. I want to be as healthy as I can since I'm already overweight. I hope that doesn't go out the window!
You just never know until it happens! But I will say that even though I'm not eating as well as I would like to right now, I'm 17 weeks along and haven't gained any weight so far (I'm overweight, too, as I started at 193 and am 5'6). I was quite adamant that I would stay low carb for this entire pregnancy, but my body just isn't cooperating. I figure getting in nutrients right now, even if some aren't the greatest, is better than puking everything up! I need a lot of protein because I've had weight loss surgery in the past, and I can't stomach plain meat right now without something else (bread, pasta, rice, potato...SOMEthing), so better to have meat plus a little junk than to not get in my protein. Even when eating better in my first pregnancy, my protein level started dropping in my labs
Old 05-23-2013, 09:31 AM   #205
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
I know it's hard not to compare - it's natural - but they really are all so individual and develop at their own paces. All the babies I know were walking by age 1, but Ben is 14 months tomorrow and still not walking. He seems to be making developmental progress in that direction, though, so I'm not worried. But things like smiling, it just sort of happens, so there's no real "build-up" signs, so it can be tougher to judge development so young.

I'm actually considering taking Ben for an early intervention assessment. Like I said, I'm not so much worried about the not walking, but I AM concerned about the not talking. He doesn't say ANY words. Everything I've read says they should have 2-3 words by age 1. He has NONE. Not even Mama or Dada. And he doesn't seem to understand words, either, which is a concern for me. He also doesn't point at things (another milestone) nor wave hi/bye. Pretty much all he has mastered so far is clapping his hands.
I had a lot of the same worries about Brandon...I remember worrying when he wasn't sitting up on his own by the time all my other friends' babies were (I think I even remember posting about it on here.) He also didn't have many or any words at all by the time he was 1. The pedi wasn't too concerned since he was "babbling with tone". He had definitely mastered the clapping his hands thing by his first birthday because we have a lot of video of him doing that at his little birthday party. He also didn't start walking till he was about 13 months. It was definitely after I had Ethan thankfully. Because I don't know how well I would have done being 9 months pregnant chasing around an early walker! He is now 19 months and is starting to talk a bit more, but I really noticed him to start saying more words when he was on his third (stronger) antibiotic for his chronic ear infections about 3 weeks ago, he suddenly starting to talk a bit more. So, I wonder if his hearing was being affected which the doctor agreed could be a cause. So, now we just had a consultation with an ENT and he has a hearing test scheduled soon too. I've also heard that boys don't start talking as soon as girls, not sure if that's true or not, but I've heard it from multiple people. And....I've heard from multiple people by the time they turn 2, the words just start to explode and you will wish they would quiet down at times! As far as the pointing goes, I really don't remember Brandon starting to do that until the last couple of months....I don't even think he really understood what we were saying until he was mabye 15 months or so. I was also ready to get him into Early Intervention (we actually run a program here right where I work), but the pediatrician thinks he was doing fine at his 18 month checkup except for the ear infection issues.

Also Jilly and anyone else who has a toddler and can't understand why they cry over seemingly nothing.....there is a really cool blog out there called something like "Reasons My Son is Crying". It's on Facebook too. It makes me realize that no, I am not a bad mom, my son is totally normal because he starts to cry when I am using a pen and paper to write a shopping list in front of him and he starts to cry becasuse I won't let him have the said pen and paper because he wants it NOW!!!!!! If anything, it's just reassuring to me, and it's funny too.

But I know....it's so hard to NOT compare our babies to others, I get it. I've done the same thing.

Lori try not to worry. I'm sure she's fine, but if you're really concerned, a trip to the pedi might put your mind at ease.

Suzie--I wish I could see Connor's garden, but at work I guess some images are red x'd out. Unfortunately, your's seems to be one of them. So instead, I'll just give you a and let you know you are still in my .
Old 05-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #206
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, I forgot to add, Brandon still doesn't call me "mama" or DH "dada". We are BOTH known as "WAWAAAAAAA!!!!!" whenever he wants to get our attention. LOL. I'm okay with that. It's cute. Anyway, on Mother's Day, I taught him how to give me a kiss on the lips, complete with the "mmmmmmmmmmm" noise right before hand. So, now whenever I drop him off at daycare, I always get a kiss goodbye. I'll be so sad when it is not "cool" for him anymore to give his mommy a kiss goodbye

Last edited by Happycat21; 05-23-2013 at 09:38 AM..
Old 05-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #207
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Also Jilly and anyone else who has a toddler and can't understand why they cry over seemingly nothing.....there is a really cool blog out there called something like "Reasons My Son is Crying". It's on Facebook too. It makes me realize that no, I am not a bad mom, my son is totally normal because he starts to cry when I am using a pen and paper to write a shopping list in front of him and he starts to cry becasuse I won't let him have the said pen and paper because he wants it NOW!!!!!! If anything, it's just reassuring to me, and it's funny too.
Yup, I have seen that - it's cute! I don't feel like a bad mom, just helpless at times. Just last night after dinner, Ben was playing in the living room and then just started yelling and then was inconsolably screaming/crying for a good 20 minutes. NO idea why. No one had said or done anything, he just flipped. I know it's normal, but that doesn't make it any easier to have to listen to, especially when NOTHING you do seems to help!
Old 05-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #208
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
Yup, I have seen that - it's cute! I don't feel like a bad mom, just helpless at times. Just last night after dinner, Ben was playing in the living room and then just started yelling and then was inconsolably screaming/crying for a good 20 minutes. NO idea why. No one had said or done anything, he just flipped. I know it's normal, but that doesn't make it any easier to have to listen to, especially when NOTHING you do seems to help!
Yes, I know....it's hard to hear our LO's cry. The only thing I have found that *may* work on occasion is trying to distract him with something else if that ever happens. Our newest trick is to let him pull on the light switch for the ceiling fan/light. We have to hold him to do it and he gets a kick out of the fact that pulling that string gives him such control. Of course we are very careful he doesn't cut his fingers off in the fan blades! But that seems to distract him for a little bit and we can get him back to bed *sometimes* without anymore crying/screaming.

Then I think....just wait for the terrible two's!!
Old 05-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #209

so i had my appt today. the doctor was super nice and my blood pressure is good. he didnt even mention my weight but i was down 4 lbs from the last time i was there. at the end he gave me my paperwork to get blood work done and i said what about an ultrasound? he said oh we usually do those around 20 wks. i say no way man, what about the NT scan at 12 wks? plus i just had a miscarriage a few months ago and i want to see what is going on. he said he would order me the NT scan if I want it but he didnt see any reason to do an earlier ultrasound unless something comes back funky with my blood work. whatevs. i wanna see whats up but DH agrees with him and says we should just wait until the NT scan. that wont be until july! boo!

jilly - DS has had a handful of those episodes, no explanation just a crying fit!

Sharon - The two's have been rough! Just warning ya!

Last edited by pocahontas; 05-23-2013 at 01:52 PM..
Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #210

Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
James really only cries if he hurts himself or is tired. If I nurse him, he stops right away. I never compare him to other kids, but if my inner voice tells me something is not quite right, I get it checked out.
suzanneyea is offline   Reply With Quote