Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Health Support Groups > Women's Health
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #1651
Senior LCF Member
 
jillybean720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 641
Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
Ugh, I am SO TIRED of being sick! I feel like I've been sick for a good 3 weeks straight now. I hope my entire pregnancy isn't like this! When I was pregnant with Ben, I didn't so much as have the sniffles. Now, I just finished getting over my mystery virus of aches and pains and sore throat (and, of course, pink eye) only to get hit with a nasty head cold. I hate taking medicine while pregnant (I'm not a fan of taking it even when not pregnant, honestly), but I need to be able to function at work. I took Nyquil last night without even thinking about it. I won't be doing that again (I looked it up AFTER I took it to find it is not recommended during pregnancy). I'm just taking Benadryl and Tylenol as sparingly as possible. I already take zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, calcium, iron, probiotics, and multivitamins daily (oh, and I've added DHA since I'm pregnant). Blech.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori37 View Post
Man I was doing so good keeping my weight down since I started eating lower carb. Now in the last 3 weeks I've gained 10 pounds! HOLY COW! Is this normal towards the end or am I eating too much and making too many exceptions to my diet?
My blood pressure is great, so I'm not thinking preeclampsia.
I gained almost all my weight in my third trimester. Baby is growing fastest then. Are you noticeably retaining any water? My sister had quite a bit of swelling, mostly in her ankles/feet.
__________________
Weight goals currently on hold due to pregnancy...baby #2 coming late October/early November 2013!

Pre-pregnancy #2 weight: 193 (the day I found out I was pregnant)
jillybean720 is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #1652
Way too much time on my hands!
 
suzanneyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 10,812
Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
I gained 5 pounds in one week at the end!
suzanneyea is online now  
Old 03-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #1653
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,988
Gallery: pocahontas
Lori - Its probably just water weight. I only gained 12 lbs with DS and I think it was all in the last 2 or 3 wks. My ankles took 3 wks to go down after he was born. It was tons of water retention.

Jilly - feel better soon!

Just waiting around to test over here, have to wait until next weekend. I hate this part!

Last edited by pocahontas; 03-04-2013 at 10:13 AM..
pocahontas is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #1654
Thick and Delicious
 
CARLINI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 8,818
Gallery: CARLINI
Stats: 303/252/140
WOE: Eating REAL food
Start Date: 2/14/2004
Jilly I hope you feel better soon! Rest as much as you can.
CARLINI is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #1655
Major LCF Poster!
 
magentagirl13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 2,189
Gallery: magentagirl13
Stats: 176.5/174/128.5
WOE: low carb JUDDD and IF (8 eating hours)
Start Date: 4/22/06; restarting 3/1/13
Hey there...so I'm coming into vent because my poor little man actually LOST weight between his 7 month weight check and his 9 month visit today. I'm so bummed. He is off the charts. The doctor said he was perfect aside from his weight but I'm really upset. She said to pump and see if I'm producing enough milk (even though I know I can't get as much out pumping as he can nursing), and then I am going to calorie load him in the food he eats (I did this with Max when he plateaued at 9 months). I wouldn't be as worried but he had poor weight gain between 3 and 6 months as well.
Yesterday he was sick and threw up a ton so that didn't help at all with his weight, but he started nursing again in the afternoon and drank his juice and oatmeal at bedtime with no issue. Now I feel like I'm so stressed it's going to affect my supply. I'm drinking that tea that is supposed to help with supply, and I guess I will have a beer and some oatmeal. Also I'll make sure I'm super hydrated.
Anyway, I'm just babbling but I'm not happy about this. We are going back in 3 weeks for a weight check.
__________________




176.5...175...174...158.5...142.5...128.5
magentagirl13 is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #1656
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,095
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
Ugh, I am SO TIRED of being sick! I feel like I've been sick for a good 3 weeks straight now. I hope my entire pregnancy isn't like this! When I was pregnant with Ben, I didn't so much as have the sniffles. Now, I just finished getting over my mystery virus of aches and pains and sore throat (and, of course, pink eye) only to get hit with a nasty head cold. I hate taking medicine while pregnant (I'm not a fan of taking it even when not pregnant, honestly), but I need to be able to function at work. I took Nyquil last night without even thinking about it. I won't be doing that again (I looked it up AFTER I took it to find it is not recommended during pregnancy). I'm just taking Benadryl and Tylenol as sparingly as possible. I already take zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, calcium, iron, probiotics, and multivitamins daily (oh, and I've added DHA since I'm pregnant). Blech.

I gained almost all my weight in my third trimester. Baby is growing fastest then. Are you noticeably retaining any water? My sister had quite a bit of swelling, mostly in her ankles/feet.

My swelling in my feet is pretty bad, but it was worse around 29 weeks. But, yes I feel like you can't even see the joints in my toes! Doesn't help that I keep eating a lot of high sodium foods.


Jilly I hope you feel better soon. Being sick and pregnant is the pits!
Lori37 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:19 AM   #1657
Way too much time on my hands!
 
DisneyPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Camp Lejeune, N.C.
Posts: 34,239
Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by magentagirl13 View Post
Hey there...so I'm coming into vent because my poor little man actually LOST weight between his 7 month weight check and his 9 month visit today. I'm so bummed. He is off the charts. The doctor said he was perfect aside from his weight but I'm really upset. She said to pump and see if I'm producing enough milk (even though I know I can't get as much out pumping as he can nursing), and then I am going to calorie load him in the food he eats (I did this with Max when he plateaued at 9 months). I wouldn't be as worried but he had poor weight gain between 3 and 6 months as well.
Yesterday he was sick and threw up a ton so that didn't help at all with his weight, but he started nursing again in the afternoon and drank his juice and oatmeal at bedtime with no issue. Now I feel like I'm so stressed it's going to affect my supply. I'm drinking that tea that is supposed to help with supply, and I guess I will have a beer and some oatmeal. Also I'll make sure I'm super hydrated.
Anyway, I'm just babbling but I'm not happy about this. We are going back in 3 weeks for a weight check.
I just went through this with Stella. I was told o try to pump for 10 minutes at least after Every feeding to trick my body into making more milk. It worked wonders and now she's gaining, even though its slow.
DisneyPrincess is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:21 AM   #1658
Way too much time on my hands!
 
DisneyPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Camp Lejeune, N.C.
Posts: 34,239
Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Stella got her ears pierced yesterday!! She was great and they are beautiful!

image.jpg
DisneyPrincess is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:30 AM   #1659
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Happycat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC tristate
Posts: 4,859
Gallery: Happycat21
Stats: Ugh. Can't use the "new baby" excuse anymore!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: every day
DP-you had that done at your doctor's office right? I noticed on our pedi's website they had a new post up that said "now offering ear peircing". So glad she got it down now so she won't remember it! I didn't get mine pierced until I was in college.
Happycat21 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #1660
Senior LCF Member
 
jillybean720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 641
Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
So, how do you guys feed your babies once they move on to foods? For Ben, I don't give him any grains, potatoes, or corn. He eats a wide range of veggies to include green beans, peas, carrots, asparagus, baby spinach, baby brussels sprouts, zucchini, yellow squash, spaghetti squash, occasional sweet potatoes (at daycare), broccoli, and cauliflower. He eats hard boiled eggs with enthusiasm and also likes chicken, ham, turkey, and ground beef. If we're out and about, and I'm lazy, I'll give him a pouch of mixed fruits and vegetables. He also gets a little fruit every day in his yogurt (I buy plain full-fat Greek yogurt and mix in a little unsweetened fruit puree). We tried cheese, but it constipated him to the point there was blood in his diaper, so might try again, but he obviously doesn't have it often. I sometimes add some organic butter or ghee to his veggies to give him a bit more fat. His dad likes to snack on freeze-dried strawberries, and Ben loves to share those with him. He also occasionally snacks on organic yogurt bites or other freeze dried fruit bits.

I'm just so tired of defending my decision to not feed him cereals, breads, etc. He's been healthy, aside from typical occasional colds and such, and right around the 50th-60th percentile for weight and height all along, so it's not like he's malnourished. Other moms seem to think I'm crazy for not giving him waffles, pancakes, pasta, etc. My husband's family thinks it's crazy as well. I get nervous to leave my son in their care for fear they'll shovel junk food in his mouth! I think I unintentionally offended my sister (she makes cakes as a hobby) because I mentioned I would make him his birthday "smash cake" so I could do it grain-free and without much sugar.

I'm actually also considering alternatives to regular whole cow's milk for him when we are done with the formula, which is coming up quick (he'll be 1 on the 24th!). I'm considering goat's milk or even not bothering with milk at all, which I've read can be fine if they have a nutrition-packed diet of foods, which I think he does.

I know I won't be able to keep his diet so clean forever, but I LOVE that he likes so many different veggies and such right now, and I don't want him to be like so many kids who will only eat things like breaded, processed chicken nuggets or mac n' cheese. I know there will come a time when he'll have pizza at a friend's house or go out for ice cream after a game or have some candy at a movie. I just want to get him set on a healthy track as much as possible while I can still control most of what he eats. I may be overly sensitive to the issue since I was an overweight child from about age 5.

*sigh* sorry for the long post. Just tired of defending my choices for my son and knowing that the battle won't end anytime soon since we've got another on the way!
jillybean720 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #1661
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,988
Gallery: pocahontas
Jilly - We ddnt feed cereals or much grains either. DS had about 6 teeth by the time he was 6 mo old. We started with purees at 5.5 mo but he hated them so at 6 mo, we went straight to finger foods. We started with soft foods, avocado, blueberries, peas, carrots, squash, etc. I would cube the veggies up very tiny and toss with a little evoo or coconut oil and roast until they were soft but not mushy. He loved finger foods! We loved watching his little pincher grasp develop too. Since he had so many teeth, we moved on to some harder foods in a month or so, like Cheerios (Trader Joe's version), apple, broccoli, and chicken and pork. We diced the meat super tiny but man he loved it! By the time he was 9 mo old, he was feeding himself and eating really well! We introduced silverware around 10 mo and have never looked back! DS has always eaten what we eat, just without spicy stuff or sauces. It works well for us. He also eats yogurt and drinks organic whole milk, he loves his milk so we let him have it when he asks for it.

DS has also completely turned down his 2 birthday cakes in favor of tomatoes and cucumbers (1st b-day) and grilled pork and broccoli (2nd b-day). He just doesnt have a taste for sweets. LOL!

We dont restrict his diet in any way but he knows how we eat at home and he tends to choose those foods over anything else. I also love that his daycare focuses on protein, veggies and fruit and only offer whole grain crackers and bread second. His DCP is Chinese so they do have rice or noodles occasionally and I'm fine with it because I know DS is eating all the veggies and meat first. That's how he rolls!
__________________
***Andi***


Last edited by pocahontas; 03-05-2013 at 10:05 AM..
pocahontas is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #1662
Way too much time on my hands!
 
DisneyPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Camp Lejeune, N.C.
Posts: 34,239
Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
image.jpg
Forgot to share this! 2 months today!!

Nope- we got her ears done at the mall. 2 of my close friends had their daughters done there and did a wonderful job and had no issues.

Jilly- I started my son out with oats and moved to veggies. I made my own baby food. I always offered veggies before fruits and still do. He was/is a very healthy eater, even though he does eat "junk". I think because when he was a baby I gave him the good stuff he'll eat it now. It's the kids that start off on the wrong foot that eat all processed stuff. I don't lc with him because I don't feel it's necessary. He gets good grains from brown rice and whole wheat sources.
__________________
Pre-pregnancy: 118.0
Pregnancy: 153.5
Postpartum 1/10/13: 142.0
Current 12/7: 98.0
Goal: healtHy and fit
DisneyPrincess is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #1663
Senior LCF Member
 
jillybean720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 641
Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
To be clear, I don't consider him to be low carb. He eats more fruits and starchier veggies (carrots, peas, sweet potatoes) than I would when low-carbing. Just no grains, basically. I've read so much about how grains are completely unnecessary for humans and how some, like wheat, can actually inhibit the absorption of iron. I don't keep any grain products in the house for anyone, so it's not like I'm keeping things from him that my husband and I are eating. We don't have breads or cereals or anything like that in my kitchen. Our dinner are always meat and non-starchy veggies. To me, these dietary choices are a matter of overall health, not just weight (I keep telling myself that every time my scale stops cooperating!). I guess I just feel very alone in grain-free feeding. Meh.
jillybean720 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:13 AM   #1664
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Suzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,891
Gallery: Suzie
I wanted to give a quick heart breaking update. We went to our routine dr appt last night and they couldn't find Connors heart beat. He sent us to labor and delivery right away, but it was too late Connor was gone at almost 30 weeks. They started inducing me last night at 11 pm after it took an hour to get an iv going and blood drawn. They are still giving me the meds every 4 hours. It seems like we are going no where and it is just emotionally painful to be going through all of this knowing we won't be bringing a baby home.
__________________
My Blog:

http://suziesnewnormal.blogspot.com/
Suzie is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #1665
Thick and Delicious
 
CARLINI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 8,818
Gallery: CARLINI
Stats: 303/252/140
WOE: Eating REAL food
Start Date: 2/14/2004
OMG suzie I am so very sorry.
CARLINI is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #1666
Way too much time on my hands!
 
suzanneyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 10,812
Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
Susie I am so sorry for your loss.
suzanneyea is online now  
Old 03-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #1667
Senior LCF Member
 
jillybean720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 641
Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
Oh my goodness, Suzie...there are no words
jillybean720 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #1668
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,988
Gallery: pocahontas
Suzie -

I dont even have words to express. My prayers are with you and your family.

Last edited by pocahontas; 03-05-2013 at 01:02 PM..
pocahontas is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #1669
Senior LCF Member
 
luvmybabyhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dixie
Posts: 556
Gallery: luvmybabyhead
Stats: 342/288/275 (2nd goal)
WOE: LC/HF
Start Date: 7/17/13
Suzie I am so very sorry. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
luvmybabyhead is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 01:27 PM   #1670
Senior LCF Member
 
luvmybabyhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dixie
Posts: 556
Gallery: luvmybabyhead
Stats: 342/288/275 (2nd goal)
WOE: LC/HF
Start Date: 7/17/13
Quick update on me. I am not preggo, AF finally showed up this afternoon after I went to get a blood pregnancy test. It figures! But DH and I are back on track to lose more weight and then TTC in several months.
luvmybabyhead is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #1671
Major LCF Poster!
 
magentagirl13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 2,189
Gallery: magentagirl13
Stats: 176.5/174/128.5
WOE: low carb JUDDD and IF (8 eating hours)
Start Date: 4/22/06; restarting 3/1/13
Suzie, I am so so sorry for your loss.
magentagirl13 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #1672
KQT
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KQT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: the mitten state
Posts: 10,562
Gallery: KQT
Stats: 203/post-baby/175
Oh Suzie, I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
KQT is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #1673
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,095
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Suzie I can't begin to express my sympathy to you. I am so so sorry, nobody should ever have to go through that. I am praying for you and your husband. May God give you comfort. *hugs*
Lori37 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #1674
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,095
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
So, how do you guys feed your babies once they move on to foods? For Ben, I don't give him any grains, potatoes, or corn. He eats a wide range of veggies to include green beans, peas, carrots, asparagus, baby spinach, baby brussels sprouts, zucchini, yellow squash, spaghetti squash, occasional sweet potatoes (at daycare), broccoli, and cauliflower. He eats hard boiled eggs with enthusiasm and also likes chicken, ham, turkey, and ground beef. If we're out and about, and I'm lazy, I'll give him a pouch of mixed fruits and vegetables. He also gets a little fruit every day in his yogurt (I buy plain full-fat Greek yogurt and mix in a little unsweetened fruit puree). We tried cheese, but it constipated him to the point there was blood in his diaper, so might try again, but he obviously doesn't have it often. I sometimes add some organic butter or ghee to his veggies to give him a bit more fat. His dad likes to snack on freeze-dried strawberries, and Ben loves to share those with him. He also occasionally snacks on organic yogurt bites or other freeze dried fruit bits.

I'm just so tired of defending my decision to not feed him cereals, breads, etc. He's been healthy, aside from typical occasional colds and such, and right around the 50th-60th percentile for weight and height all along, so it's not like he's malnourished. Other moms seem to think I'm crazy for not giving him waffles, pancakes, pasta, etc. My husband's family thinks it's crazy as well. I get nervous to leave my son in their care for fear they'll shovel junk food in his mouth! I think I unintentionally offended my sister (she makes cakes as a hobby) because I mentioned I would make him his birthday "smash cake" so I could do it grain-free and without much sugar.

I'm actually also considering alternatives to regular whole cow's milk for him when we are done with the formula, which is coming up quick (he'll be 1 on the 24th!). I'm considering goat's milk or even not bothering with milk at all, which I've read can be fine if they have a nutrition-packed diet of foods, which I think he does.

I know I won't be able to keep his diet so clean forever, but I LOVE that he likes so many different veggies and such right now, and I don't want him to be like so many kids who will only eat things like breaded, processed chicken nuggets or mac n' cheese. I know there will come a time when he'll have pizza at a friend's house or go out for ice cream after a game or have some candy at a movie. I just want to get him set on a healthy track as much as possible while I can still control most of what he eats. I may be overly sensitive to the issue since I was an overweight child from about age 5.

*sigh* sorry for the long post. Just tired of defending my choices for my son and knowing that the battle won't end anytime soon since we've got another on the way!
I totally agree with your decision to have your baby be grain free. Grains these days are not what they used to be. Other then being highly processed they are also mostly GMO. I think you are making the right choice! If anything I'd say to slowly introduce a little bit here and there at some point so that if he is given some by someone else, it won't make him sick. But pick those grains wisely! Sprouted live grains perhaps?
Lori37 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #1675
Way too much time on my hands!
 
DisneyPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Camp Lejeune, N.C.
Posts: 34,239
Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Omg Suzie! I have no words. I am so sorry for your loss and what you are going through.
DisneyPrincess is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #1676
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Happycat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC tristate
Posts: 4,859
Gallery: Happycat21
Stats: Ugh. Can't use the "new baby" excuse anymore!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: every day
Suzie-I am so sorry for your loss....that is so, so heartbreaking. I have a college friend who just went through that at 27 weeks with his wife. Their baby's name was Gabriel. When and if you are ever ready, I can direct you to her blog which I just happened to read last night from beginning to end.

Happycat21 is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 11:25 AM   #1677
Way too much time on my hands!
 
suzanneyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 10,812
Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
James is another grain free baby. He eats mostly meat and cheese, but does have fruits and vegetables from time to time. I will keep him eating clean as long as I can. Now, my husband will give him bites here and there of "bad" foods, but not very often.
suzanneyea is online now  
Old 03-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #1678
Thick and Delicious
 
CARLINI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 8,818
Gallery: CARLINI
Stats: 303/252/140
WOE: Eating REAL food
Start Date: 2/14/2004
Suzie I'm still thinking about you. Please let us know how you're doing when you're ready.

I convinced DH to try for a baby this cycle. I know it's a roll of the dice given my very low progesterone levels in the past, but I feel like I'm ready. Our RE appointment is this Friday, and I’m super excited. I can’t wait to have a baby, and I’m happy we’re moving in that direction again.

I’m on plan and exercising. Since I dumped the dairy, I feel so much better.
__________________
~ Debbie

Baby Boy born 10/11/13

Last edited by CARLINI; 03-06-2013 at 03:29 PM..
CARLINI is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #1679
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lori37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,095
Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Thinking about you all day suzie. *hugs*
Lori37 is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #1680
Way too much time on my hands!
 
pocahontas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: living the SLO life
Posts: 15,988
Gallery: pocahontas
Suzie, you have been on my mind all day. Sending prayers.

Debbie - I think thats fantastic news! Good luck to you!

Lori - How are you feeling?
pocahontas is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.