Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
Here, I found one where he does not look like a big fatty! LOL

Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #482
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
So cute! I wanna see the fatty though. Fat babies are the best!
I always wanted a fat baby but my son was skinny as could be
Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #483
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Happycat21
Stats: Ugh. Can't use the "new baby" excuse anymore!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: every day
Welcome back, Carlini! I'm so jealous of your cruise! We used to go on cruises all the time, but haven't gone since 2009. And I don't think we'll be going on any anytime soon either....! But one day again.......*sigh*

Jilly-what a super duper adorable baby boy he is! You can tell how happy he is.....love it!

Krissy-agreed on doing what's best for the safest delivery. In the scheme of things, that is really the most important thing-that you and baby are safe!

As for me, I have less than a week until my due date now. I can't believe they haven't even brought up induction yet...but I guess that he had been measuring normal on all the ultrasounds. I have my final scheduled ultrasound this Friday, so I'd assume they'd do a growth scan on that one. I had an NST today and he performed perfectly. I had no contractions either. Last week at the OB, I was only one centimeter dialated. I go back to day for another checkup. I just had a HUUUUUUGGGEEE lunch, so I'm sure that the weight will be up a lot, mostly from just eating so much. But I was starving!!!!! LOL! Last week, we had a bit of scare when I had my NST, he was showing some variables and they did an emergency ultrasound. But he checked out perfectly on the scan and they said I could even skip my regularly scheduled one two days later. So....I am super uncomfortable, but soon enough I will meet my second little guy! I am nervous, but so excited too.

Our baby boys that we waited so long for. They are 359 days apart!

Sharon
Old 10-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #484
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Jilly-did you get him a haircut? I think I remember last time you were saying how snarly his hair was getting.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #485

Gallery: pocahontas
Sharon - you are getting so close! yay on 2 little boys!

Suzanne - what a tease! I was expecting baby rolls in all their glory. He is sooooo cute!
Old 10-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #486
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ghislaine
Stats: 197.5/184/128-138
WOE: Protein Power
Start Date: 1/2/12
Playing catch up. I haven't actually posted since the last thread! I'm about 6 weeks, so not very far along.

Taking Charge of Your Fertility is awesome. My husband and I have now been able to time things such that it's only taken one try to get pregnant twice now. Once when I was 32 and now at 36. My husband's comment: "Wow, we're dangerous!"

Getting a bit more morning sickness this time around. The only thing that triggered it last time was strong garlic! I'm supplementing with magnesium which seems to be helping.

So, so tired though!
Old 10-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #487

Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
I actually had to take medication for my ms the whole nine months, but I was still sick all day.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #488
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

They gave me medicine for my morning sickness too, but one of the side effects was a bad headache. It even had a sticker on the bottle saying that too, so I guess it is pretty common for a side effect. And yes, I got the bad headache from it. So, I had to weigh morning sickness vs. bad headache which could I deal with more. The morning sickness won because it wasn't as bad as the headaches from hell that made me want to die every time I got one. At least with the morning sickness, I could get more sympathy from DH!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #489

My doctors didn't mention induction until I was past my due date by 7 days.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #490
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyLiz
Stats: pregnant
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: April 3, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori37 View Post
Anyone know whatever happened to Amy Liz?
I'm still here! I've been paying attention to the boards, but don't often have much to contribute. I've been trying to educate myself on a lot of this stuff so I'm not quite so clueless :P

I was 16 weeks on Saturday, finally heard the heartbeat, and have my first U/S on 10/19. I have NOT been staying LC. At my last appointment, my blood pressure was getting too high, so my diet now consists of low sodium, high potassium foods, like fresh fruits, veggies, beans, and potatoes. I would really like to avoid medication and/or bedrest this early on.

I've been feeling a lot of movement lately, too! It's so reassuring!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:25 AM   #491

Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanneyea View Post
Here, I found one where he does not look like a big fatty! LOL
ADORABLE! So cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLiz View Post

I was 16 weeks on Saturday, finally heard the heartbeat, and have my first U/S on 10/19. I have NOT been staying LC. At my last appointment, my blood pressure was getting too high, so my diet now consists of low sodium, high potassium foods, like fresh fruits, veggies, beans, and potatoes. I would really like to avoid medication and/or bedrest this early on.

I've been feeling a lot of movement lately, too! It's so reassuring!
I still haven't heard the heart beat! Haha I've seen it 3 times though! Staying LC while pregnant is so different! Hope your blood pressure stays under control! Glad you're feeling movement,but so jealous! All I've had is sharp stabbing pains, but I think it's just round ligament pain, since the first baby movements are supposed to be a fluttering feeling and not a stabbing feeling!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #492

Well I had my GD visit yesterday, and it wasn't as bad as I'd heard. Somebody, not sure if here or on another board, told me they were told to eat all kinds of artificial sweeteners, but I was actually told to limit these to two a day. I let them know that my blood sugar seems more sensitive to fruit, then things like corn, corn tortillas, etc. So they let me choose to have more of those items and less fruit. It still seems kinda of carb heavy to me, they have me at about 105 grams of carbs thru out the day, I have to go back next week to evaluate how the first week went. I'll give it a few days at their suggestions (which after dinner last night eating their way, my bs was high!) and if it stays high I'll go back to doing what I know works for my body.
http://lorivsjourneytohealth.blogspot.com/
Old 10-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #493
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

At my OB visit yesterday, I am still only 1 centimeter dialted, fundal height is measuring at 38 weeks (even though I'm 39 weeks, 1 day) and she said the baby is still pretty far up. She also "stimulated" my cervix. What.the.hell????? Damn that hurt!!! I also had (sorry TMI) a ton of discharge after that so I decided to finally put some towels down on our bed in case my water breaks there. I also finally starting packing my hospital bag. I am going back to the OB on Monday as long as I haven't delivered yet. She said we would probably start talking induction by then if I haven't delivered. Fine by me! I am soooooooo uncomfortable. Everything is a struggle now. Ugh!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #494
Thick and Delicious

Gallery: CARLINI
Stats: 303/296/140
Start Date: 2/14/2004
I'm not going to be able to catch up. I've read all your posts and wish I had the time to respond to each of you.

The cruise had a no sugar added option each day, so I really did not eat any sugar while on vacation. I ate plenty of other carbs though. The extra carbs, coupled with the vacation travel, has made O late. I'm on CD 20 and no O yet. Oh well, we'll just keep at it until O is confirmed. We're going to Disneyland in less than two weeks. After that, we won't be travelling for a while and can get back into our regular LC routine.

Last edited by CARLINI; 10-03-2012 at 10:38 AM..
Old 10-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #495

You are getting SO close Sharon!! You sound like I did when I was close with my son. I stayed at 2cm for 3 weeks. Nothing happened and they induced after 14 days. I hope you go soon! I'm sending baby vibes
Old 10-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #496
KQT

Gallery: KQT
Stats: 203/post-baby/175
Here's my tmi but I lost part of the mucus plug today, so I told DH he should think about coming home soon in case she wants to come early. 37w today. he's freaking out but i'm telling him to chill - it's just a sign things are progressing, don't get all cranked up... as i reassure myself too.

sharon - get to packing that bag! All the baby stuff is moved into the new house so if I need something I'll have to stop over there to get it.

suzanne - so pretty! he looks like such a little man!
amyliz - glad to see you're feeling flutters!

Last edited by KQT; 10-03-2012 at 10:57 AM..
Old 10-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #497

Some of you ladies are so close to bringing your babies home!

I have been super tired all week and had a couple dull headaches and even a couple dizzy spells. All par for the course but exhausting nonetheless. Increasing my water intake and keeping small snacks on hand seems to help. I remember this fondly from my last pregnancy but that it goes away soon and I have an easy, fabulous pregancy this time around too!
Old 10-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #498

I won't lie- I'm jealous! December can't come soon enough this year!

Today was actually my sons due date. At this point I because VERY uncomfortable and anxious. Little bugger wasn't ready though.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #499
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SouthernCJ
Stats: 146/Pregnant!/129 5'9"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: December 2009
All these baby pictures have got my baby fever raging!! Cuties all of them! And feel no shame on showing off the chubby arms and legs, those are an extra specially cute feature on a baby

Good thoughts going out to the girls close to delivery, KQT and HappyCat21!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:07 AM   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happycat21 View Post
At my OB visit yesterday, I am still only 1 centimeter dialted, fundal height is measuring at 38 weeks (even though I'm 39 weeks, 1 day) and she said the baby is still pretty far up. She also "stimulated" my cervix. What.the.hell????? Damn that hurt!!! I also had (sorry TMI) a ton of discharge after that so I decided to finally put some towels down on our bed in case my water breaks there. I also finally starting packing my hospital bag. I am going back to the OB on Monday as long as I haven't delivered yet. She said we would probably start talking induction by then if I haven't delivered. Fine by me! I am soooooooo uncomfortable. Everything is a struggle now. Ugh!!!
You're so close! Hang in there!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:08 AM   #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLINI View Post
I'm not going to be able to catch up. I've read all your posts and wish I had the time to respond to each of you.

The cruise had a no sugar added option each day, so I really did not eat any sugar while on vacation. I ate plenty of other carbs though. The extra carbs, coupled with the vacation travel, has made O late. I'm on CD 20 and no O yet. Oh well, we'll just keep at it until O is confirmed. We're going to Disneyland in less than two weeks. After that, we won't be travelling for a while and can get back into our regular LC routine.
Disneyland? I live down the street from there! Let me know if you want any tips and advice on Disneyland or the area!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #502
Major LCF Poster!

Okay so AF isn't due until Tuesday but I curious and took a test! This isn't FMU and I think I am 11-12 dpo. Really hard to tell in the pic but in real life there is a definite line, but it is faint!

Old 10-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #503
Major LCF Poster!

I am a little bit in denial so I took another one just now and it is darker! Eek!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #504
Thick and Delicious

Gallery: CARLINI
Stats: 303/296/140
Start Date: 2/14/2004
I am so excited to see all the babies that are coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori37 View Post
Disneyland? I live down the street from there! Let me know if you want any tips and advice on Disneyland or the area!
I've never been, so just confirm to me that Disneyland rollercoasters are wimpy. I have an issue with roller coasters. The smaller the better.

CJ I see a line Congratulations!!

I'm due to O anyday now. Please let this be our month!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #505

OMG, CJ!!!!! I totally see that line. I actually got darker lines in the evening than with FMU. I would follow up with a digi in a couple days. I always like to take 2 brands just to make sure.

Carlini - that the baby "germs" over here are spreading over to you too!

I called an OB and my first appt is 10/29, I will be a couple days shy of 9wks. It's starting to feel real now, but just a little.

Not much to report over here. I have been getting dull headaches in the afternoon so I am upping my water intake and taking Tylenol if I really need it. Im having a hard time keeping my food in check for dinner. I pack my food for the day and so I stay on my LC maintenance plan but by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is cook so we have been ordering in or picking something up or throwing something easy together and it is not always the best choice. I need to get dinner back on track STAT! This morning I marinated some chicken in Italian Dressing so tonight DH will throw that on the grill with some fresh corn on the cob that I picked up at the Farmers Market the other day.

Last edited by pocahontas; 10-04-2012 at 10:45 AM..
Old 10-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #506
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Southern CJ-I am at work and can't see your picture, but it looks like others have confirmed there is a line, so congratulations!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #507
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks you guys! I am am in shock, not sure why since we were obviously trying for this! SMEP seems to be the thing to do this month!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #508

I see that faint line. Take another one when in a few days and it'll be darker. Congrats!!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 02:40 PM   #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCJ View Post
Thanks you guys! I am am in shock, not sure why since we were obviously trying for this! SMEP seems to be the thing to do this month!
Yep and apparently it works! You and I are proof!
Old 10-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #510
Major LCF Poster!

Here is a pic of the one that was a bit darker, these things are hard to photograph!

Closed Thread